Chapter Thirteen: Castles and Kisses

Samantha's POV
"There is no way in hell in wearing this." Grace said from inside the bathroom. I sighed as I leaned outside the door.

Grace was always a tomboy. So, I was trying little by little to embrace her girly side.

So, I gave her a white basic bikini. It had a small sparkly clip in the front, and the bottoms were tied on the sides.

It was matching my black one, the one I was wearing currently.

"Grace please, come on out! I wanna see!" I said, whining like a 5 year old. She groaned. "Fine."

I squealed with happiness as I stepped away from the door. Grace came out, and my jaw dropped.

She looked beautiful. Her flat stomach was showing, and the bikini made the small curves she had stand out more.

"Oh. My. God. GRACE!" I squealed jumping up and down. "You wear that better than me!"

Grace scoffed. "Please, look at you. You look like a Greek goddess."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "Just please wear it."

Grace sighed and agreed. And soon, we were off. I had put my white bathing suit cover over my bikini, got my big sun hat and beach back and met everyone outside.

"Ready to go?" Shawn asked, guiding me to the group with his hand on the small of my back. I nodded, as I slipped my sunglasses on.

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH, BEACH!" Nash and Cameron sang. I laughed as I saw them run down the stairs to the beach with sunglasses and Grace's and Emma's sun hats on their heads.

The beach was beautiful. Perfect white sand, with clear blue water. I heard children screaming and laughing with joy, but no one was in sight.

"I'm really loving this 'private beach' thing." Emma said as she leaned back in her beach chair, trying to get a tan.

Hayes had bugged her to go swimming with him, but she said she was still tired from the flight. Which was honestly understandable.

"IM BUILDING A SAND CASTLE!" I screamed, grabbing a bucket and running to where the sand was still wet from the tide.

I heard everyone laugh as I ran out, and I heard Shawn say something about me being childish. Whatever.

Luckily, the tide was going out, so I had lots of room to build my sand kingdom. I smiled as I scooped the sand in the bucket. "Need help?"

I turned to see Nash. His blue eyes sparkled as his dark hair flew in the wind. His signature smile grew even wider, as I nodded and he sat down to help me.

"WE NEED MORE BUCKETS!" I said, running back to Emma. Cameron was laying on a towel trying to get a tan on his back.

Grace, Shawn, Hayes and Emily were playing chicken fight in the water, and I laughed as Shawn and Grace fell over as Emily pushed Grace.

Grace, trying to stay on, tried to grip her legs tighter over Shawn's shoulders, causing him to jerk back as she fell.

I stood on Cameron's back and hissed. Cameron groaned. "What the heck, who's on me?!" Cameron said, trying to turn his head to look at me.

"HOLY SHIT YOUR BACK IS HOT!!" I said, practically running in place on his back. Cameron groaned even more as I jumped off him.

"Do we have any buckets?" I asked Emma, hoping she was awake. She sat up and looked around, but before she could answer, Cameron plopped a bunch of buckets on my head, making me have a giant hat of them.

I smiled cheekily at him. "Thank youuuuuuuu!" I said running off again, the buckets still atop my head.

I saw Nash had made a huge circle of towers when I returned. We quickly made roads, and a castle as we put rocks as people.

We signed our names afterwards, looking at our creation. It easily took an hour.

"Lets go swimming." Nash said, walking towards the water. I followed him and saw that Emily and Hayes were still beating Shawn and Grace easily.

"What the frig?!" Grace said, her hair soaking wet as Emily and Hayes were dry. "You're cheating." She grumbled. Shawn laughed at her and pulled her into a side hug.

"You're just a sore loser." He said. "AM NOT!" She insisted. Emily and Hayes laughed.

Suddenly, Nash lifted me onto his shoulders as we got closer to them. I screamed of fright and excitement.

"NASH! PUT ME DOOWNN!!" I shrieked, knotting my hands into his hair, trying not to fly backwards as he sprinted.

"I'm going to break your back." I said, as he slowed down. "Pff, you're like 20 pounds." Nash insisted as he splashed into the water.

"Sureeeee...."

---- 2 hours later ----

The sun was going down and Nash and I were walking near the shore as the other prepared the barbecue.

"It's beautiful.." I sighed, as I looked at the sun setting over the water casting red, orange and yellow lights onto the water.

"Not as beautiful as you." Nash said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed as I stopped.

"Huh?" I asked. Nash stopped and looked at me, his blue eyes staring into me as if they were trying to tell me something. As if they were looking for something.

"Sam," he huffed, running his hand threw his hair. "I like you. I've liked you for awhile. But, I don't know." Nash said.

I felt awkward suddenly as my mouth went dry. "Nash, I-" but before I could answer him, he smashed his lips on mine.

I inwardly gasped. I felt his lips on mine, but I didn't kiss him back. I didn't like Nash. I mean, I like Nash, but I don't like, like Nash. You know?

I tried to pull away, but he grabbed my waist making me actually gasp. Suddenly, I felt my lips moving against his.

There wasn't anything. No spark, not butterflies. It was just his lips against mine.

"What the hell? Sa-" I gasped as I turned around.

Dear lord.

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in literally forever, I had basketball.

My team got second place in provincials though! I'm super happy. We only lost by one point in the last ten seconds of overtime. I'm super proud of them though.

So, I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to favourite and comment what you thought!!

Oh, and also, TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Along with that, happy birthday to Random_Teenager , my birthday buddy! Hope you have an amazing day!! <3

Anyway, that's all for this time!

Thank you so much for all the support you give me and Dakota! I really can't say it enough!

Loads, and loads of love,

-Kat