Chapter Eighty Two: Celebration

Samantha's POV
"What are you guys so happy about?" I asked, looking up at Grace, Shawn, Emma and Hayes as they approached our table.

Cameron looked up from his conversation with Nash, seeing Emma and Hayes holding hands. "Ooohhhh... they're back together." He smirked.

I gasped, a huge smile playing on my lips. "You are?!" Emma nodded, making me shriek. "Oh my god!!" I exclaimed, getting up to hug her.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I said, going over to Hayes and hugging him. "Good job buddy." I whispered, patting him on the back, making him chuckle. "Thanks."

"This is the best day ever!" Emily said, smiling up at Emma and Hayes.

"You know what this calls for!" I said, chuckling excitedly. Cameron raised an eyebrow at me as I called a waiter over. "Celebratory mozzarella sticks!" I exclaimed, ordering a basket for the table.

A couple of minutes later, the waiter brought our drinks and our mozzarella sticks. We were all laughing and having an amazing night, when Cameron interrupted our conversations by hitting his spoon against his glass.

"Okay, okay, I want to make a toast." He said, making us all raise our glasses. "To Emma and Hayes, for finally getting together. Anndd," he smiled, looking around the table.

"For something finally going right for once." We cheered, clinking glasses and laughing. I leaned over across the table to quickly peck Cameron's lips.

"I love you." I whispered, looking into his eyes. He just smiled and gave me another kiss. "I love you too."

Suddenly, I heard a camera flash. I groaned as I looked over at Emma. "What?!" She asked, laughing.

"Oh no you don't!" Grace said, stealing her phone as she tried to take another picture. "Now we get to make an Emayes collage." She smiled, taking a photo of Hayes kissing Emma on the cheek.

"Don't forget about Namily!" I said, stealing the phone and taking a picture of Nash and Emily.

Our food slowly started to arrive, the evening being filled with laughter. My attention was brought away from my conversation with Cameron as waiters started to move tables to the side.

"What are they doing?" I asked, finishing my last french fry on my plate. Shawn looked around and shrugged. "I don't know, Nash picked the restaurant."

Nash just smirked as music started playing in the background. "What? I didn't tell you that today was dance night?"

I smiled as he took Emily's hand and whisked her away onto the dance floor. "Oh I love this song!" Emma said, hearing A Thousand Years come on.

She then grabbed Hayes's hand, moving to join Nash and Emily on the dance floor. Grace got up soon after, Shawn following behind her doing the 'Salsa Mendes' making Grace laugh.

Cameron smirked over at me, his brown eyes sparkling. "Oohh no." I said, shaking my head. "You know I suck at dancing."

"Oh come on babe." Cameron whined, standing up. I sighed, letting him drag me onto the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist.

We swayed together, making him smile. "See? You're not bad." He said. Heat rushed to my face as I looked down. "Awww is someone blushing?" Cameron joked, bringing his hand under my chin it make me look at him.

"Oh, someone is." He smiled. "Shut up." I laughed. "Only if I get a kiss." He replied. I chuckled, shaking my head as I complied, bringing my lips to his.

Grace's POV
"Lets salsa." Shawn joked as he stood up from the table, doing his 'Salsa Mendes'. I laughed, grabbing his hand and leading him near Emma and Hayes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He smiled, putting his hands on my hips. I smiled as I heard him singing the lyrics underneath his breath.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you.
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more." He mumbled, smiling at me.

"Time stands still, Beauty in all she is.
I will be brave, I will not let anything, take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this." He sang, looking into my eyes.

My heart swelled as he kissed me, our lips moving rhythmically together. "I love you." I whispered, leaning our foreheads together.

"Not as much as I love you."

Emma's POV
Hayes smiled down at me as we swayed together. My heart was pounding in my chest as I got lost in his sky blues eyes.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you even more than I did back then." I whispered, a single tear falling down my cheek. Hayes smiled sweetly, his thumb coming across my face to wipe the tear away.

"I just look at you and, gah, my mind goes wild. I kept falling in love with you, even when we were apart." I smiled, more tears falling from my eyes.

Hayes just smiled at me, kissing me passionately. I deepened the kiss, my heart hammering in my chest. Hayes pulled away for air as I bit my lip.

"Fuck I love you." He whispered, smashing his lips on mine again.

Emily's POV
"Wow, who knew you were such a good dancer." I said, smiling up at Nash as we swayed perfectly in sync.

"Oh, you like these moves, wait till you see some of my other ones." He winked, making me blush. I laughed as I smacked his chest lightly. "Nash, stop."

"Make me." He said. My heart melted into his eyes which were shining like diamonds. I knotted my hands in his hair kissing him. He smiled, pulling me closer to him. The rest of the night was absolutely perfect.

Just like the boy standing in front of me.

A/N
OKAY I ACTUALLY DIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I THINK IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE!!!

Sorry, I'm kinda proud of this chapter.

Don't forget to favourite, comment and share this story with your friends! Also make sure to hit that follow button for future updates!

Loads of love,

Xoxo,

-Kat☄️