First Meeting

Requests and Ask Leo are OPEN!
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
E/c= eye color
H/c= hair color
F/c= favorite color
G/p/n= godly parents name
M/p/n=mortal parents name
----------------———–—------------------------------------—-------—--------–---------------------------------------------------------
You hate school. Especially since you barely had any friends, which is weird being 15. But at least it's Friday, and The last week of school is next week. The principal walked into your math class interrupting your thoughts. "We have a new student today, this is Leo Valdez." He walked in the classroom and you couldn't stop staring. Leo sorta looked like a Latino Christmas elf. With curly dark hair and chocolate brown eyes and elvish features. He looked at you and winked ignoring all the other girls giggles and whispers. You blushed and you looked at your hands. "Why don't you go sit next to y/n." Your eyes darted to the teacher who just told an extremely cute boy to sit next to you. The teacher rambled on and you just watched so the teacher thought you were paying attention. Leo on the other hand was staring at you. "Mr. Valdez are you paying attention?" The teacher arched an eyebrow at Leo. "Yes sir." He replied with a cheeky grin. "Then what is the answer to this problem?" Leo just stared at the board. You wrote the answer on a piece of paper and slipped it to him when the teacher wasn't paying attention. "J=4a which is 24." He stated. The teacher just nodded. "I have to... go to the bathroom." The teacher told us and walked out of the room. "Thanks." Leo said. "Well you wouldn't have to thank me if you weren't staring at me." You said with a scowl. "Well you're really beautiful." He admitted and you blushed. "I'm y/n." You reached your hand out to shake. "I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme." He told you while shaking your hand. "Wait Leo Valdez? THE Leo Valdez?" You questioned with your eyes wide. "You know who I am?" Leo asked. "No, I just wanted to see your face." You said laughing. "Hey." The girl sitting behind Leo whispered. "There's a free seat next to me if you don't want to talk to the loner anymore. By the way I'm Valerie." She informed Leo. You waited for Leo to leave but he surprised you. "No thanks, I'd rather sit next to y/n instead of you any day." Valerie scoffed and turned back to her friends. "You didn't have to do that. You could have left if you wanted to." You told Leo even though you didn't want him to leave. "You're right but I want to stay with you."
----------Later (After School)-----------
"Hey y/n." Leo said walking out of school with you. You guys had become best friends in a matter of hours. You looked at him. "Do you wanna see something cool?" He asked and you nodded. Leo held out his hand and it was covered in flames. Your eyes widened as you reached to touch it. Leo grabbed your hand as the flames extinguished and held it up to his face. "What happened?" He asked clearly concerned from all the cuts, bruises, and gashes on your wrist. "Oh, yeah I always touch stuff I probably shouldn't. Like the knife, iron, stove, rusty nail, blender blades, that weird rat..." You listed all the stuff you had touched in the past week. Leo face-palmed. "I will not stop even if I am smacked." You assured Leo, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Now how did you do that?" You asked Leo but just as he was about to answer your mom, m/p/n, drove up to the sidewalk. "Bye Leo." You said and waved as you got in the car. You stared out the window on the drive home thinking about your crush on Leo. "You know I don't like that boy." Your mom said and you ignored her...
----------------The Next Day (Saturday)----------------
"I'm gonna find you y/n!" Leo yelled from across the park. You have no idea why you agreed to play hide-n-go seek with Leo. He said if he wins you have to give him a prize. You contemplated ways to find a better hiding spot. You didn't notice Leo run up in front of you. "Found ya y/n!" He yelled despite the fact that he was right in front of you. "Where's my prize?" He demanded. You got a crazy idea and figured it was now or never. You pulled Leo closer and kissed him. When you pulled away he looked dazed. "I should play games with you more often y/n. I like your prizes." You just laughed at him and patted his shoulder.
---------------Monday at School--------------
"Y/n!" You heard someone call. You turned and saw Leo. Before you could greet him he started talking. "Y/n, if I asked you to believe me, no matter how crazy it was, would you?" He asked. "Of course." You said. "You know all the stuff we learned about demigods? And all things Greek related?" You just nodded. "It's all true, and we are both demigods." You just looked at him, not knowing whether or not to believe him. "I-I believe you." You assured Leo. "Ok Le-" He was interrupted by a huge crash. He pulled you into a hall closet. "Where are you demigods?" Leo put his finger to his lips as you heard that horrible voice. "Come now and we'll leave the boy." You reached for the doorknob but Leo grabbed your arm. "Don't y/n, she'll hurt me either way." You nodded. The door got ripped off its hinges and the monster (which Leo later told you was a fury) tossed Leo aside. You reached out but the fury scratched your face. You closed your eyes and waited for more but you just felt lots of dust fall on you. You open your eyes to see Leo smiling over you with a hammer. "Here's a dagger."
---------Hours Later cause I'm lazy--------
You were sitting in the passenger seat of Leo's car which he had pulled over to answer some of your questions. You pulled your h/c hair out of a ponytail and it it rested on your shoulders naturally. You looked at Leo because he just stopped talking. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Y/n, you look like one of those nerds on TV. The ones that have braces, glasses, and pigtails but when they take that stuff out they are beautiful." He said. You just smiled but it quickly faded when Leo pushed you out of the car. Before you could ask why you saw two furies tip the car. You immediately disintegrated one but you saw the other beating up Leo. He was shielding his hands over his face and you killed the last fury. He looked at you and you smiled. "We're even." You stated calmly and offered him your hand. He showed you around camp and you made it to the Hermes cabin. Leo introduced you to the twins. "Wow Leo! She's pretty." Travis said looking at you. You blushed. Connor came down to see who the pretty girl was. "Your sleeping next to my bunk." Travis said beaming. You blushed some more while Leo glared at Travis. "I hope you're not a daughter of Hephaestus." Leo mumbled. When you looked at him and he prayed to the gods you didn't hear him. "What did you say?" You asked.     "N-nothing, you're h-hearing things y/n!" Leo yelled. "Ok, ok." You decided to walk Leo back to his cabin. All of the Hephaestus campers were out searching for scrap metal. You went to leave but Leo grabbed your arm. "Y/n." You turned back to look at him. "Will you sing to me?" You had an alright singing voice but you never sang around people. But you could never say no to Leo. "Do you like the song Girl on Fire?" You asked and he nodded. You started singing and you finished the song without noticing that Leo had fallen asleep.
Gods P.O.V.
"Wow, how can she sing like that? I didn't bless her!" Apollo said watching the two demigods. "Well, I'm just waiting for them, you know, to realize that they are meant for each other. I made Hades send those furies so they would save each other." Aphrodite said..
Your P.O.V.
The next morning you and the girls were playing truth or dare. Hazel had pink hair, Annabeth was still recovering from trying to scare Nico, and Piper was covered in feathers. "Y/n, truth or dare?" Piper asked you. "Um, truth." You said looking at what happened to all the other girls. "Who is your crush?" She asked making you think about Leo but there was no way you would admit that. "I-I don't have one." You stammered making it obvious that you were lying. "Is that your final answer?" Piper asked. "Yes?" You regret saying that now because Piper had you tied to a chair. "Who is your crush y/n?" She asked smiling like a maniac. "It's Leo." You whispered ever so quietly. She gestured for you to speak louder. "It's Leo." You admitted. "I knew it! I shipped you guys from the start! Jason did say you were smart to fall for Leo but I knew otherwise!" She squealed. "Whatever. He probably doesn't like me anyways." You groaned sadly. "You're blind if you don't see the way he looks at you." You just shook your head.... The next day you were hanging out with Jason. You were laughing when Leo ran up to you. He asked if he could talk to you alone so you left Jason. "I don't want you to hang out with Jason anymore." You were taken aback at his sudden request. "You can't tell me what to do." You snapped. You weren't trying to be mean, it was just that Leo was your best friend and you hadn't seen him all day so you ran into Jason and saw an opportunity to make a new friend. And now Leo thought he could just swoop in and take you back. You were arguing for ten minutes and lots of campers had gathered. "Why do you even care of I hang out with Jason?!" You asked as as everyone looked at Leo awaiting his answer. "Because I LOVE YOU!" All the anger melted away as you just stared at Leo. "But I guess you don't feel the same." He walked away and you realized that you let the boy that you might love get away. You were in your cabin wallowing in self pity when Percy walked in. What's wrong y/n?!" He asked sitting next to you. "I doubt you could fix my problem but can you something else for me?" He nodded. "Go give Annabeth a hug, tell her that you love her and then never let her go." You told him. "I can do that happily." And he ran out. Soon after Piper came running in. "Y/n! Leo's hurt in his cabin!" She alerted you. You immediately ran out to help him. You ran in his cabin and found him pacing the room. You both ran over to the other. "What's wrong?! Piper told me you were hurt!" You both said at the same time. Before you realized what Piper had done the door slammed shut. "Piper! Open this door!" You yelled. "No way in Hades y/n! Think about yesterday!" She replied. Leo tapped your shoulder. "What happened yesterday?" He asked. "Um, we were playing truth or dare and, Piper asked me who my crush was." You told him. Now Leo wasn't going to admit this but he was jealous of your crush especially after he admitted to liking you. "Oh, well who is it? Maybe I can set you guys up. Just cause you don't like me doesn't mean I can't help." Leo said trying to hide the pain. It was especially hard when you started laughing. "What's so funny?" Leo asked. "Well I never said I didn't like you mister." You started, poking him in the chest. "And as for my crush, it's..." You said pausing. "Why did you stop?" Leo asked. "Obviously for dramatic effect dude, duh." You were both laughing really hard and all of the sudden there was a bright flash. When you opened your eyes the most beautiful woman you've ever seen had appeared. "Aphrodite, what should I call you?" You asked. It may be strange but you wanted to make sure you called her by the proper title. "Oh well, there's supreme lady of love, lord lovely, goddess of steamy romance novels, but Aphrodite is fine for you dear." The supreme lady of love said cockily. "But down to business! So! You like him and you like her!" Lord lovely stated obviously proud of her handy work as you and Leo stood before her blushing like idiots. Leo turned to me. "Y-you do?" He asked nervously and you nodded. He pulled you into a hug and the goddess of steamy romance novels smiled. "Also, Apollo praises your singing. Personally, I think that you are just as good as Apollo." Aphrodite said. You blushed again. "I'm not nearly as good as Apollo, and even if I thought so I don't wanna start a war." You replied sheepishly. "Well, tell my daughter Piper that I said hi." And with that Aphrodite left covering you and Leo in glitter. "Leo?" You asked and he turned. "What are we now?" He smiled and pulled you close. "We could be boyfriend and girlfriend." He said. "Sure."
      When you walked out the cabin Piper was sitting in lawn chair waiting. "Holy Hephaestus what happened!?" She asked gesturing at your glittery appearances. "Your mom says hi." Piper just got an ohhhhhhhh face. Suddenly, Apollo appeared as a tan 19 year old. "Sup haiku master!" You said cheerfully. "Well, firstly thanks for the AWESOME nickname, but I came to give you insightfulness." He tapped your head and disappeared. You turned to Piper. What did my mom do with glitter? "Oh, she disappeared into an eruption of glitter." Piper just looked at you. "What I answered your question?" You said confused. "You just read my mind.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like Calypso?

What do you want to Ask Leo?