Happy New Year (Same People From February 9th)

It was New Years Eve and you and Leo were throwing a party. The seven, you, Nico, Will, all of your kids, and Thalia were there. Everyone was in the living room watching the ball drop but you and your 3 year old daughter were on your bed and she was on your lap. Lillian yawned. "Are you tired sweetie?" She nodded. Then Tara and Tommy walked in. "Auntie y/n, what does drunk mean?" Tommy asked. You're eyes widened at the 5 year olds question. "Why?" You asked. "Because mommy is scolding Uncle Jason, Uncle Leo, and daddy for getting drunk." Tara informed you as you face-palmed. You patted the bed and Tara and Tommy snuggled up next to you. "Well, there are these 'special drinks' that only grown ups are allowed to have. And when grown up have to much of these 'special drinks' they start acting silly. But sometimes people do bad things when they have to much 'special drinks'." You said. "Do you ever get drunk auntie y/n?" Tommy asked. "No, I don't really care for win- I mean 'special drinks'." You said laying down. Lillian had already fallen asleep to the sound of your melodious voice. Soon after you, Tara, and Tommy fell asleep.
---20 minutes later---
"Happy New Year!" Yelled Percy, Jason, and Leo waking up the kids. "Dad!" Tara whined as you shot up and Lillian started crying. "Oops, sorry guys." They apologized. "Sit." You told them and they sat on the bed. Tara and Tommy left the room, probably going to tell Annabeth. You walked into the living and saw a sight. Hazel was sleeping on a recliner holding a puppy (awww Frank), Nico was on one couch still awake playing on his phone with Will sleeping with his head leaning on Nico's shoulder, Piper was sleeping on the other couch, Annabeth was sleeping on a dining chair with a note tapped to her face went home-Thalia and Tara and Tommy was trying to shake her awake, and all the kids were sleeping on the rug. "Hey Nico." He looked up and waved. You walked back in your bedroom and you found Leo, Percy, Jason, and Lillian sleeping in the bed. You smiled and walked back into the living room and fell asleep on the third couch.
---The next morning---
Everyone was leaving after breakfast but you stopped Jason and Percy and called Leo over before they left. "Why did two five year olds tell me that you got drunk last night?"

Who is your OTP?

What do you want to Ask Leo?