Unexpected Love

Thanks @cierra_elizabeth
You sat in your cabin wearing some jeans and a black tank top with some sandals, unaware of Leo pacing the porch. He kept walking to the door about to knock but then he would walk away again. Jason finally walked over and walked into the cabin bring Leo with him. You looked up and took out your earbuds. "Hey guys. What's up?" You asked as Leo sat on the foot of your bed and Jason gave you a toothy grin. "Nothing. How am I? Great, thanks for asking. What about you? Good, that's good. Wow! Look at the time, I gotta go meet Piper." He rambled checking his invisible watch and running out the cabin. "That was interesting. He just had a conversation with only one person. That's supposed to be impossible. Anyway, how about you Leo, how are you doing?" You asked and he shrugged. "I'm not bad but I've had better days." He said and you nodded. "Wanna listen to some music?" You asked and he nodded. You moved over and patted the spot next to you. He sat there and you stuck one of the earbuds in his ear. You handed him the phone (thanks cabin 9), and he scrolled through your seemingly endless playlist. Finally his selected a song and you hummed along, filling the comfortable silence. Finally Leo couldn't take it anymore. He turned your head towards him and placed his lips on yours. You kissed back after you got over your shock. "This was an eventful day."