Kiss Bloopers

||Snot||
Leo placed his fingers under your chin and gently tilted your face up to kiss him. Your lips were inches from touching but you let out a huge sneeze. Your h/c hair fell in your face and you looked up sheepishly at Leo who was frozen in place. "YOU. JUST. GOT. SNOT. ALL. OVER. MY. FACE." Leo said. You brushed your hair out of your face as Leo ran out the cabin screaming about snot, noses, and germs.
||Sparkplug Falls put the Sky||
||(You are italics and Leo is bold)||
You and Leo were having a walk in the wood. You hoped that this was when you had your real first kiss, not just with Leo. Like your first kiss ever.
"Hey y/n?"
You looked at him hoping he was going to say what you hoped he was going to say.
"Have you ever had your first kiss?"
"No."
"Wanna have our firsts? Like, together, with each other?"
"Sure Leo."
You stopped walking and turned to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer. Just as your lips were about to touch Jason fell out of the sky. "Sparkplug!" You whined. "Sorry."
||Darn You Zhang||
You were sitting in bunker nine with your best friend Leo laying his head in your lap. You gently played with his curls as he watched the movie. "Y/n? Don't move, okay?" Leo said sitting up. "Why?" You asked. "Because I'm about to do something that will probably ruin our friendship but it won't work if you move." You nodded. Leo closed his eyes and leaned toward you. You realized he was going to kiss you and your eyes fluttered closed as your face turned crimson red. Your lips were about to meet as the door opened. "Hey Leo do you have a- oh, sorry guys." Frank said as each of your faces turned a different shade of red.
||Cupcakes||
It was Valentines Day and Chiron was letting you and Leo bake cookies. Leo was whining about his arms hurt because you made him mix the batter as you perfected the frosting on an cupcake. You leaned toward his ear having to get on your tippy toes. "Do you know what I'd like to do instead?" You whispered in his ear as his face turned pink. "W-what?" He stuttered. "This." You whispered and smushed the cupcake in his face.
||Stupid Lakes||
You hadn't seen your boyfriend in a week since you had to go on a quest. You saw Leo by the lake and he saw you and you ran toward him to jump into his arms for a kiss. You ran into him with such force that you both tumbled into the lake. You pulled Leo out of the water as he was sputtering and gasping for air.
"Sorry blowtorch."
"Blowtorch?"
"Blowtorch."
"Ok snuggle bunny deluxe."
"No."
"Fine."

Vote: Should I do more bloopers?

What do you want to Ask Leo?