Misguided Distrust

This imagine is dedicated to @skulls_rock282 'cause she told me the name of the song(Soldantino) thanks!
When you fell asleep a dream immediately started. "Dad?" You asked Apollo. He opened his mouth but you interrupted him. "If you tell me one more Haiku I will slap you." You threatened. He put his hands up. "Alright but I need your help." He told you. "What? My help? Why?" You asked. "Someone stole my lyre, and I want a quest to find it." He informed you. "There will be a prophecy, but I want to tell you myself: the is going to be a situation... But you will find is hard to trust him again, try. And the lyre is at a place that will inspire a lot of fear for you. That's all I can tell you sweetheart." He patted you on the shoulder and you woke up. You ran to the big house not even bothering to take off your pajamas.

"Quest....Lyre....Stolen....Apollo....Dream.... Sorry, too much running after waking up." You managed. "Alright, we can talk to Rachel after breakfast." You nodded and walked back to cabin 7 to change. You came back and Rachel was sitting on the couch. Suddenly her eyes began to glow green.
A stolen tool, much to his dismay
Her trust will also be taken away,
Son of darkness, beware
For she shall face a great scare,
It will be believed to be you
Though, this is quite untrue.
Rachel collapsed but luckily she was already in the couch. "This is... unsettling. Y/n, go get Nico."

"We already know that you and Nico are looking for the lost lyre, you should bring someone else too." Suddenly, Leo came into the room. "Percy heard there was a prophecy and asked me to check on Rachel." Leo said and Rachel piped up, scaring you all. "He needs to go too!"