Vacation Part 4/5

You were laying on your hotel room bed when you heard the door open. Creak creak, creak creak, creak creak. "Is she awake?" You heard. You felt someone turn your body. "Yup." You felt a pair of warm arms pick you up bridal style. "See you in the morning Jase."
"Later Leo."
You heard the door close behind you which meant you were in another room.
"I know you can't hear me, but I wanted to say that I missed you so I brought you here and-and, wow this is hard even while your sleeping. But I really like you. I l-love you." You were awake the whole time but you pretended to be sleeping. He put you on his bed and crawled next to you pulling the blankets over you both. He kissed your nose and you couldn't help but smile. He wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his chin into the crook of your neck. "For the record, I love you too." You turned toward him smiling. His eyes widened. "Y-you h-heard that?" He asked shocked. "Yeah, I'm a really good fake sleeper. But you missed me even though I was right across the hallway?" You asked looking into his chocolate eyes. "Y-yeah." He admitted. "That's really sweet." You said smiling. There was a comfortable silence as you continued to stare into his eyes. "Leo, I just love your eyes." You sighed and caressed the side of his face. Leo yawned and turned you over so you would face away from him. He pulled you close and had his arm wrapped around you, as if to say 'she's mine and nobody can change that' you let him snuggle into the crook of your neck.
"Night y/n, I love you."
"I love you more."
"Impossible."
"Totally possible Leo."
"I will love you forever and always."
"I will love you until the stars stop."
"I will love you until the numbers stop."
"I will love you until infinity ends."
"Let's call it a tie."
"Ok, good night."
"It'll be perfect with you right here."
"Awww, your so sweet."