Amnesia

Requested by Seawaternymph
You just remember being attacked by a cyclops and thrown across camp. Then everything went black. You woke up in an infirmary. You looked around and there was a boy holding your hand. You pulled your hand way but he woke up and grabbed your hand again. "Y/N! Are you ok? It's great to see your amazing E/C eyes again." He leaned toward you for a kiss but you put your hand in the way. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" You asked and he backed away from you. "No, no, no no no no no no, NO! It's not fair. You told me you would never forget me!" Tears started to well up in his eyes and it made you feel awful. You looked down feeling guilty about how bad you made him feel when he walked back over to you. "It's ok, it's not your fault that you don't remember me. What do you remember?" He asked. "I remember Jason killing my (insert least favorite subject) teacher. Then since the whole school was on fire we left and he told me about his girlfriend Piper." He nodded. "I hate to be the one to say this, but that was two years ago." He said sadly. "Two years?! Wow, it feels like yesterday." You thought aloud. "Can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Why did you try to kiss me?" You asked. "Because I am, or was your boyfriend." His voice cracked as more tears welled up in his eyes. You still felt awful and you pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry I don't remember you." You apologized as he cried into your shoulder. The door opened and another boy walked in. "Who's that?" You asked and the boy looked at the door. The second guy ran over to you. "Y/N, Leo why are you guys playing around, this isn't funny. Leo why did she just ask who I am?" Leo whispered something in his ear and he turned back to you. "You don't remember me, Percy, your brother?" You shook your head. "I'm sorry." He ran out the room and came back with another boy. "Fix her Will!" He demanded. Nobody besides you seemed to notice the boy in the shadows. His eyes locked with yours for second and he turned away. Then Will tapped your shoulder. You looked at him. "Firstly, if I can't get your memory back please don't punch me, I can deal with Percy, Leo or even Nico if he cares that much but you punch hard." You nodded and he let out a relieved sigh. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Physically or mentally?" You asked and everyone gained a sad smile.
.Flashback from your first time in the infirmary.
"How do you feel?" Will asked. "Physically or mentally?" You questioned. "Physically." He answered and you punched him hard in the arm. "Like that."
. "Mentally." He said. "I feel bad because I feel like I'm making everyone else feel bad and I could just remember nobody would be sad, I feel like this is all my fault." Will nodded and Percy and Leo both got guilty looks on their faces. "See I feel like that's my fault." You said gesturing to them. You got up and sat next to the boy in the shadows and everyone seemed to notice him for the first time. You pulled your knees to your chest and sobbed. He sat down next to you and gave you an awkward hug. You cried into his shirt as everyone watched Nico actually touching someone. "Well you guys made her upset." He reminded. "Thank you Neeks." You said calling him by his nickname and everyone's eyes widened. "What? That's what I always call him since last yea- ohhhhh." You said realizing you remembered that. Suddenly a sharp pain pierced your skull and black spots danced around your vision. The sounds around you became slurred as darkness took over.
You woke up in the infirmary and Leo and Will were having a conversation. "What happened? You asked as your head pounded. "The last thing I remember is getting thrown across camp by that cyclops." You stated and Leo ran to your side. "You remember me?" Leo asked hopefully. "How could I ever forget you Repair Boy?" You asked and he kissed you. Will chuckled. "You guys are adorable." You blushed as Leo pulled away. "We are, aren't we sunshine. Let's go tell Percy you remember!"