Family

"You know, I really love visiting you (Y/N). You have such a big family." Leo said. "Yeah but they're insane." You said thinking of your siblings. Your older brother(18) who dabbled in Egyption magic. Your twin brother who was another child of Apollo(16), your younger brother(14) that was completely ordinary(in a good way), and your youngest sister(10) who was probably a witch like your step-dad. There is a lot of crazy stuff going on in your family. "You just like it because they all get you Christmas presents." You playfully shoved Leo's shoulder. "No, I like how whenever your brothers try to go on dates, the get questioned by you and your sister." You chuckled softly. "She does it to me too." You told him. "I remember when we first started going out, I would have to try to leave early so I could get there on time. Don't you remember I was late to our first date after the summer?" You reminded. "Yeah it was only like, our second date and I thought you were going not show up." He said. "Aww, you know I wouldn't do that. I'd probably climb out the window halfway through the date." Leo started laughing. "When we get older, I want to have a family like that." Leo admitted. "No, I want us to be our own family.