Baby-Sitting (you are 19 and the boys are 4)

"Why did I agree to baby-sit 8 kids?" You muttered as you rang the doorbell. "Apollo the girls here!" A voice yelled from the inside. "You get it Zeus!" Someone else yelled. "No! Why doesn't Hades get it?" Yet another voice yelled. "No! You get the damn door!" Another voice yelled. "Hades! Language!" A deep voice yelled. Finally a man answered the door and flashed you a smile. "Apollo stop flirting with the baby-sitter." Another guy scolded. "Ok, there's Apollo, Zeus, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Hades, Ares, and I'm Hermes." The guy-Hermes introduced. "Yeah, yeah shut up so we can go." Hades rushed. "Ok, important numbers on the fridge, snacks in the cabinet, and do give the kids the matches in the second drawer to the left but Leo technically is a match." And the parents left. You found the kids watching tv. "Names please." You asked. You learned that there was Will, Jason, Percy, Leo, Nico, Frank, Connor, and Travis.
---90 minutes later---
You and the boy were watching movies when their parent came in. "They're quiet? They killed the baby-sitter!" You heard Zeus yell from the kitchen. "You know, the baby-sitter has a name!" You heard Hephaestus say. "Why does it matter, she's dead." Zeus said. They walked in the room. "Oh, she's not dead."

Do you babysit?

What do you want to Ask Leo?