$20

M.  You were sitting in your cabin reading a book when Leo came in your cabin. "Hey y/n?" You looked up from your book. "Yes?" You asked your best friend/crush. "Um, would you do me a huge favor?" He questioned nervously. You nodded and urged him to go on. "Would you please please PLEASE for $20 pretend to be my girlfriend and do couplely stuff in front of Jason?" He asked and your eyebrow shot up. "What." You said. "I said- FINE!" You snapped grabbing his hand while interrupting and being very soft and sweet once you left the Poseidon cabin. "Where is he?" You asked hiding your anger. "His cabin." Leo said with a smile that made you even angrier. "Hi Jason. Leo said you wanted me?" You said sweetly leaning on Leo's shoulder. You wrapped his arm around your shoulder and twirling your hair. "Um, I didn't ask for you." Jason said. "Oh." You said and your fake smile faltered a bit. "Ok." You said and while you walked away Leo turned to Jason and mouthed BOOM. "Are we out of his line of vision?" You asked Leo and he nodded. You dropped his hand. "You are welcome." You said flatly. "Yeah thanks, here's your money." Leo said handing you a $20 bill. "I don't want your stupid money!" You yelled smacking the money out of his hand and stomping back to your cabin. You sat on your bed and crossed your arms. Leo walked in after you. "Y/n, are you mad?" Leo asked. "No you idiot, I'm peachy!" You snapped. Leo saw light/dark e/c waves splashing in your dark/light e/c eyes. "Y/n, just calm down." He said calmly. "Don't tell me to calm down!" You yelled again. "Are you mad because I asked you to pretend to be my girlfriend?" He asked and your expression softened a bit. "No. I'm mad because you thought that yo have to give me money to pretend, and frankly I'm mad because you asked me to pretend in the first place. I really like you." You admitted and Leo grabbed your shoulders. He started shaking you. "L-l-l-Leo? W-w-w-what a-a-are y-you doing?" You asked while he shook you. "I'm making sure you're all right, I swear it sounded like you said you liked me." You started laughing. "Well do you?" He asked. You pulled him toward you and gave him a soft tender kiss and you felt his arm sneak around your waist making you smile into the kiss. Much to Leo's dismay, you pulled away. "Does that answer your question tinker bell?" You asked jokingly.