I Thought it Was You

Don't play the song yet. I realized that it was not a lack of inspiration. It was a period of laziness.
There was small battle outside camp and everything was fine until you heard Leo scream. "Y/N! HELP!" You ran to the voice but you didn't see Leo when you looked around. Suddenly, something grabbed you from behind and put a gag in your mouth. They threw you over their shoulder and ran off. At one point your head hit a tree and you fell unconscious.
Play the song now, it's how Leo felt while you were gone.
You woke up and looked at your surroundings. You were a cave inside of a enormous cave with bars covering the front. There was a rock next to you but nothing else. Your hand flew to your charm bracelet to check and see if it was there. You let out a soft cry when you realized it wasn't there. You threw the rock at the bars feeling frustrated as you realized what had happened. A cyclops pretended to be Leo and kidnapped you. You stood up searching for anyway to escape. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice. You heard Piper. You ran to the front as the bar lifted. Suddenly a cyclops laughed and threw you back against the wall of the cave. A sharp pain shot to your side. A cyclops stepped into your line of vision. "Foolish demigod. You hope for your friends when they will never find you. You should give up now." You let out a small laugh and it hurt your ribs. "Give up on my friends? Hardly. I'll give up hope when I starve to death and die." You said and the cyclops grunted. "That can be arranged." He said and walked away. It was like that for an entire week. You would hear someone's voice everyday. "So far you had heard Leo, Nico, Will, Piper, Hazel, Percy, Jason, and Frank. Every time you ran to the voice the cyclops would beat you up. They didn't even feed you. You had ran out of the ambrosia supply that you always carried with you and you were sure your left leg was broken. You were starting to lose hope when you heard Annabeth's voice. You sobbed quietly as you looked up expecting to see a cyclops but no one was there. "Y/N? It's me." You heard. "How do I know it's really you?!" You yelled not bothering to look. "Look up. It's Annabeth. I swear on the river Styx." You looked and saw Annabeth's blonde hair and gray eyes. She pressed the button to raise the bars and you limped over to her. "We've all been looking for you but I saw a cyclops caring your bracelet and I followed him. Percy and Piper are out there battling them now." She reached to give you support but you flinched. She gained a look that you couldn't interpret but you leaned on her for support. She helped you outside and you were so happy to see light again. Percy and Piper ran over. Percy went to hug you but her also faltered when you flinched. "Sorry, started the day before yesterday." You told him. "It's not your fault. We should be sorry for not finding you sooner." He said. Annabeth helped you over to the pegasi Percy had called. She let you ride with Percy on Blackjack because of your leg.

You made back to camp and Piper had informed you that you were in Ohio when the found you. At camp they rushed you to the infirmary because of your leg. Your brother Will was so happy/surprised to see you that he didn't realize you needed medical attention till you slapped his arm. He helped you to a bed and got some ambrosia and nectar as Kayla wrapped your leg. "It'll heal by tomorrow night so just don't do anything stupid, and don't leave until dinner and then come back." He said putting a pair of crutches next to your bed. You groaned as he left to help other patients. Your were about to fall asleep when the door opened. Hazel, Frank, Jason, and Nico came into the room. Hazel ran over to give you a hug but stopped just as Percy had when you flinched. "Y/N, what happened while you were gone?" Hazel asked. "I don't want to talk about it yet." You said and she sat next to you. "Please tell us." She pleaded and you let out a defeated sigh. "Everyday I would just sit there and then a cyclops would pretend to be one of you guys. It was awful. I'd run forward and then they would beat me up." You let out a soft sob as Hazel pulled you into a hug. "It's alright. We're here now and we won't let them get you again." She assured. You calmed down and said goodbye and Hazel and Frank left to get ready to go back to Camp Jupiter. Nico went to do gods know what, Jason went go talk to Piper and Percy went to see Annabeth. You wanted to see Leo when he walked in the door. He walked over to you pulling you into a hug. "I missed you. You were all I could think about." He mumbled into your hair. "I missed you too Leo. But don't squeeze me to hard alright?" He chuckled and let go. "Now, you are not leaving my sight." He said holding your hand. "Well, I'm gonna be here all night and I kinda don't feel like going to the mess hall with my crutches." You said and he smiled. "Nurse Leo at your service."