Lies and Liars (ConnorxReader)

You're a daughter of Hephaestus
You woke up with pink hair and Leo leaning over you, snickering with a mirror. "Huh. I don't think I fell asleep like this." You said. "The Stolls have it out for you, that's the fifth time this week you've woken up with a different color hair." Leo reminded.

You found Travis sitting on a log. You ran over and sat next to him. "What's with the hair dude?" You asked. "We got bored." He shrugged. "I'm gonna get you guys back." You told Travis and he laughed. "Yeah right l/n."
A few weeks later
Connor was walking into his cabin when he looked up. A bucket was sloppily placed on the top. He smirked and opened the door standing out of the splash zone. Suddenly another bucket dumped at least a gallon of pink paint on his head. He walked in the cabin and Travis smirked. "L/n really did it..." He mumbled. "This was y/n?!" He asked shocked. Travis nodded. "I'm gonna get her back."
Two days later
"You're going through all this work to prank y/n. Just ask her out." Travis whined. "Why would I do that?" Connor asked. "Because you like y/n." Travis reminded. "No I don't. She's selfish and rude. I just hate her." Connor regretted those words as soon as they left his mouth. He turned around and you were standing there with tears brimming your e/c eyes. Connor expected you to yell or slap him, but you ran away with tears streaming down your face.
Leo found you in cabin 9 sharpening the beautiful sword you made as soft sobs escaped your mouth. "Are you crying?" He asked taking the sword away before you hurt yourself. "What happened?" He asked and you started crying harder. He pulled you into a hug and you blubbered into his chest like a baby. "Now tell McShizzle what's wrong." He said rubbing your back. "Connor *hic* called me selfish and *hic* rude and said that he hated *hic* me." You choked.
I don't know how to finish this so gimme ideas and I'll make a part 2