Fun Parties

(Before you started dating Leo)
  "This is Lacey." Piper introduced you to a perky girl with blonde pigtails and braces. You became best friends which you had a lot of after come to camp half-blood. But now Piper and Lacey were asking you to come to Piper's party. "Don't I always come? Whether I want to or not I might add?" You asked Piper who want you to come to her party. "Yeah. But it's still polite to ask." She replied while Lacey bounced up and down.
    You decided to to wear a burgundy skater dress with a pair of black sunglasses, a bracelet, and your favorite black hat. You walked into the Aphrodite cabin and saw Leo by the punch bowl. Little did you know about the bet he made earlier.
Leo's P.O.V.
"I bet I can get Percy to eat a bowl of Cheerios that aren't blue." Jason bet. "You're on, whoever wins gets to get the other whatever they want!" He said. "Oh! Cheerios!" Percy yelled snatching the bowl from Jason. He and Jason walked out the cabin. "So what do I have to do?" Leo asked Jason. "You know the party Piper's having?" Leo nodded. "You can only talk to y/n if you say something seductive or a cheesy pick up line." Jason said.
    He saw y/n walk in with hat on her head. Leo loved her fun style. 'I can't believe Jason is making me do this'
Your P.O.V.
  "Hey Leo!" You called and ran up next to him. "Hey y/n. It there something wrong with my phone?" He asked handing you his phone. You inspected it finding nothing wrong. "Nope, you're good." You said giving him his phone. "Oh, I figured something was wrong cause it doesn't have your number in it." He told you. You're cheeks flushed red as you took the phone and put you're number in.You were about to talk when you heard you favorite one direction song. You dragged Leo to the dance floor in time for the chorus.
If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
You sang, leaning in close to his ear as a pink blush creeped up his face and made you smile,
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
His blush turned a deeper pink as you started dancing and laughing. Leo smiled and leaned into your ear whispering something so, so, so seductive that your ENTIRE FACE turned the color of a fire hydrant illuminating your s/t skin. Jason walked up to tease Leo about the bet and saw a red y/n next to him. "Leo, I think I should have brought my glasses cause it looks like you painted y/n's face red." Jason said. "I uhh, ummm..." You answered. "Y/n? Are you okay?" "Ummm, uhhhhh, I." Jason leaned to Leo's ear so you wouldn't hear him. "Bets over dude, fix her before Percy sees." Jason walked off and the blush on your face started to fade. "Leo, if anyone else said that to me I would slap them." He chuckled. "Why didn't you slap me?" He asked. "I ummm." You said getting flustered again. "Why don't we just watch a movie?" You just nodded.
You finished watching a scary movie with Leo and he got up to leave. "Where are you going?" You asked, not wanting him to leave, "Bed." He said and left. You tried and failed to sleep multiple times. Finally you gave up and knocked on Leo's door in bunker 9. "I can't sleep." You complained. "I knew it." Leo said triumphantly. "Knew what?" You asked. "That you were scared." He told you. "Oh." You went to leave. "Wait! You could...stay here. Only if you want." Leo babbled. You laid down in his bed and felt warm arms wrap protectively around you. "Nothing is going to get you while I'm here." Leo mumbled into your hair...

What is your favorite color?

What do you want to Ask Leo?