Calypso Part 1

Requested by Percabeth_Obsession

The war was over and Leo had died and you really missed him. You guys weren't dating or anything but you had a huge crush. One day you were just sketching and all of the sudden Festus flew over. "Hey boy. Haven't seen you in a while." You said. You saw Leo and another figure jump off Festus.. "Leo? LEO!" You ran over and gave him a bone crushing hug. Then you acknowledged the girl behind him. "Hi. I'm y/n. May I ask who you are?" You said putting out your hand as she gave you a look of pure hatred. "I'm Calypso. Leo's GIRLFRIEND." She said coldly, ignoring your hand. "Oh. Oh! Okay, Leo didn't tell me he had a girlfriend." You said feeling hurt but putting your hand down. "Well I guess I'll see you guys later." You said running to Pipers cabin. She was sitting on her bed. You ran in and let out all your tears. "Whoa! What's wrong?" She asked. "Leo's not dead!" You wailed. "But isn't that good?" Piper asked very confused. "No! He has a girlfriend and he led me on! All this time and I thought we had something real." You cried. "Leo has a girlfriend?" Piper asked. You nodded.
Everyone had a huge party for Leo return in bunker 9 but you didn't go.