Heights

I'm sorry, I just love this song.
"No, it's cause, cause, I'm afraid of heights!" You admitted to Piper. "Wait, really?" You nodded and she dragged you to the Zeus cabin. "Jason! Fly her up really high!" She pushed you into Jason as he gave her a confused look. She whispered something in Jason's ear and he picked you up bridal style. "Whatcha doing Sparky?" You asked. "Helping you get over your fear." He said like it was the simplest thing in the world. "What?! How?!" You said and he flew into the air. You dug your face into his shirt. "I'm a daughter of Poseidon, this is not smart; Zeus is going to blast us out the sky." You mumbled and he chuckled. "Jupiter is my father, remember?" Jason tried to assure you. "But he will blame you for bringing me up here, all the more reason zap us dude." You reasoned. "Y/N, look down." He said. "No. Not until Zeus blasts us out of the sky. Then I will watch the ground rush towards my face as I go splat." You said. All of the sudden there was a flash of light and you felt a sharp pain in your wrist as you started to fall. "SPARKY! I'M FALLING!" You yelled. You saw Jason flying towards you. But he stopped with a smug look on his face. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came. Suddenly you felt like you were being held so you opened your eyes and you saw Leo looking down at you. "H-hi." You said feeling extremely scared. He just stared at you and you got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. There was an awkward silence with neither of you knowing what to say. "So, how was your day so far?" You asked breaking the ice. "Pretty normal, till a beautiful girl fell out the sky." He mumbled the last part but you heard anyway. "You think I'm beautiful?" You asked blushing. "Yes, I mean no, I mean-do you even know what you mean?" You asked and he shook his head blushing. "Do you wanna maybe go to the beach?" Leo asked and you nodded. He was about to carry you when you stopped him. "You can you put me down now, my feet do work you know." He smiled and out you down. He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers and you blushed at the gesture making him smirk.
Leo plopped down in the sand and you sat next to him. You put your head on his shoulder and shivered at the cold. He looked down at you with concern in his eyes. "Are you cold?" He asked. "It's alright, I'm fine." You said but shivered again. He took off his army jacket and draped it over your shoulders. You smiled and put your head back on his shoulder as he played with your hair. You fell asleep and Leo carried you back to your cabin.
Bonus Extension: You guys are gonna laugh your heads off.
You were sitting at breakfast thinking about last night when something occurred to you. You got up and walked to the Zeus table. You slapped Jason on the back of the head. "What was that for?" He asked. "I told you so and, you dropped me which totally helped with my fear of heights."