Jealousy

Leo hadn't noticed that you'd been distant from him lately. He didn't notice that you wouldn't say hi after you walked past him, he didn't notice that you didn't make silly faces at him during meals, he didn't notice that you ignored him often, he didn't even notice when you took out your phone during conversations. Everyone else noticed you were quieter than usual, that you didn't joke as much, that you didn't show as much emotion, you kept your poker face on or gave fake smiles. They wanted to know why you were hiding away, but they were to scared to ask.

It started when Leo had to help Miranda make a sword. He spent less time with you and more with her. He talked about how funny she is, how silly she is, how awesome she is, how cool she is. Her, her, her. It was all about her. Maybe she was funnier, maybe she was sillier, maybe she was awesomer, maybe she was cool, maybe she was just better. Leo was ditching you for Miranda. You were sitting in your cabin having a pity party when Percy walked in. "What's wrong baby-sis?" He asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." He gave you skeptical look but nodded as you pushed past him.
Third Person P.O.V.
Y/n walked out of cabin 3 and just walked around she walked past Leo without a word who didn't notice her. After y/n walked a few yards away from him he look up and saw her. "Hey n/n?" Leo called. Y/n turned around as Leo jogged towards her. "You know I love you right?" He asked. That's-you-no. No." She said calmly and started to walk away. Leo grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her back. "What do you mean no?" He asked feeling scared. "I mean no, I don't know if you love me anymore. Everything is about Miranda; if you aren't with her, you're talking about her." She said and would've walked away but Leo was still holding her wrist. "Are you jealous?" He asked, a smile tugging on the corners of his lips. "This is funny to you?!" She yelled. "I'm glad you're happy while I'm constantly worried about if Miranda's better than me or if you'll leave me for her. I can't do this right now." Y/n stormed of to her cabin, slamming the door behind her. The slam was heard throughout camp.

What do you guys think? I kinda got sad writing this. But should I do more?