Teaser

You were sitting with Leo when he made you blush. "Gods (Y/N), you're so easy to tease." He said laughing, shoving you. "No I'm not." You pouted. "Oh really, what if I did this?" He put an arm next to you. You raised an eyebrow as Leo positioned himself behind you. His breath tickled your ear as you slightly turned pink. "See-" he shifted so you could feel his warm breath on your neck, "you're already blushing." The blush started to fade. "Nuh uh." You lied. "Well played, but you won't last long." He smirked, sitting in front of you. He leaned closer to you. He was so close that Leo's nose brushed up against yours. Your face turned red. "I win." Leo stated and you frowned. "Hey," Leo grabbed your chin and tilted your head up. "Don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile." The corners of your mouth tilted up. "There it is." Leo pinched your cheeks and you started laughing. "Stop, I'm not a baby." You giggled. "But you're just so cute." You shoved Leo playfully. "I know, I'm just adorable." You cooed. "You really are very pretty." You blushed. "Stop teasing me." "I'm not!" Leo insisted. You looked up at him. "You really think so?" You asked. He nodded. "You're sweet." You laid your head on Leo shoulder. Just as your eyes closed you felt something wrap around your waist.