We've Met Before

3 Years Ago
Combination Leo/Third P.O.V.
It was a normal day as cars drove through the streets. Leo walked down the street not bothering to look. He heard a car wailing on its horn, yelling, and a different voice yelling. Suddenly a warm pair of arms tackled him to the ground. He looked up and saw a car stopped at a strange angle, with a woman talking to the driver, and a girl leaning over him. Her (H/C ) falling over her shoulders, (E/C) eyes bored into his with concern. "Are you alright?!" She stared at him when he didn't answer. "Did I hurt you?!" She continued to stare Leo down as he studied her features. Her (shape) cheeks, her (description) nose, the way her eyes/eyebrows  (_____) in her concerned state. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Leo choked out. "What happened?" He asked and the girl relaxed. "You almost got hit by that car. Would've smashed you flat." She said. "You saved my life?" Leo asked. "Yeah, no worries, you're alright." She brushed of Leo's shock calmly, a small smile gracing her face. "(Y/N)!" A woman called. "Gotta go! Hopefully we won't have to do this again!" She ran off waving back at a shocked Leo who slowly got up and continued walking.

Present time
Leo walked around camp as he heard snow crunching during the blizzard outside. He walked to the boarder just as someone collapsed. He ran out and saw a girl lying in the snow. He recognized her from the day she saved his life. Leo picked her up bridal style and all the snow on her coat melted. He ran to the infirmary cuddling her to his chest. Her eyes opened the slightest bit looking at Leo but quickly closed again. Will woke up when the door opened. "I wasn't sleeping!" He lied. "Yes you were, don't really care." Leo set her down on a bed and looked at Will expectantly. "What?" He asked and Leo sighed. "You're the doctor, I brought a near frozen girl. Do something." Leo reminded. "Right." Will started to examine you. "Hmph.... Mmmmmm.... Mhmmm... Yup." He said facing Leo. "She has hypothermia." He concluded. "She'll be fine, just has to warm up." Leo nodded and sat down next to her cot. "You can go back to your cabin." Will reminded. "No, I have to stay with her." Leo argued. "Alright man, wake me up if anyone else comes in." Will walked out the room and Leo turned to the girl. Soon, he fell asleep.

Leo woke up right before she did. He stretched and yawned just as her eyes fluttered open. She sat up, taking in her surroundings. Before she could say anything she became cold. She wrapped the blanket around herself shivering. "Are you cold?" Leo asked and she nodded and turned, her eyes widening when she saw him. "Y-you, car, I remember." She stuttered. "And y-yeah, I'm pretty cold." She admitted, hugging the blanket to her body. "Where did you find me?" She asked. "Outside in a blizzard." She nodded. "Thanks for not leaving me to freeze." She said and Leo chuckled. "Well I couldn't just leave you after you saved my life." He reminded. Will poked his head in the room. "You're awake, alright Leo, you have to keep her warm." Will ordered. "Why me?" Leo protested. "Because you are already here, I don't know her so it would be awkward, plus you guys obviously have a history, and you have natural warmth." Will left before Leo could argue anymore. Leo sat behind you and cuddled you to his chest. "Why did you save me that day?" Leo asked. "Because even though I didn't know you then, I couldn't watch someone get hit by a car without trying to stop it, Leo." You told him. "You know you never told me your name." Leo said. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."