Aphrodite Girls

(You are a daughter of Zeus in this chapter)
      You went to talk to Piper but you walked into the Aphrodite cabin and found Leo kissing Drew Tanaka. You ran out the cabin running past Piper but not caring. Piper looked at you and walked into the cabin finding Leo sitting on a chair staring at the door while Drew sat on his lap smiling. "You didn't." She hoped knowing there was no point. "You did didn't you!?" She yelled pushing Drew off Leo and dragging him out the cabin by his ear.
     You ran into your cabin and Jason looked up at and noticed you crying. "What's wrong?" He asked hugging you. You buried your face into his chest. "Leo kissed Drew." You said softly. Jason was about to storm off(no pun intended). Before he could make it out the door you grabbed his arm. "Don't." You whispered. "But he hurt you! He deserves it!" Jason protested. "Yes, but he is your best friend. And also, the worst part is, I still love him and I know that no matter what he does that I will still always love him." You said and Jason hugged you again. You pulled away from Jason to lay on your bed. You pulled the covers over your head and felt the bed sink down next to you as Jason put his hand on your back. "Jason it hurts." You said. "What!? What hurts? Am I sitting on you?" He asked worried. "No my heart hurts. It pains me because my heart doesn't want to stop loving him but my brain is telling me to stop. I fell like my heart and soul are fighting my brain." Before Jason could react to what you said, the door opened. "Hey Jase." You heard Percy's voice but it quickly faltered as a slight sob escaped your mouth. "Be right back." You heard and the door quickly closed. Finally it opened again. "Frank she's broken. Fix her." Percy said pointing to the bed as Frank wrinkled his nose in confusion. "Y/n is crying. She's a girl and she has emotions that I don't understand. You have to understand these feely type things and fix her." Percy told Frank, and you heard Jason and Percy leave as your bed sunk down again. "Y/n? Can you look at me?" You pulled the covers from off your face to look at Frank. "I want you to listen to your heart and brain combined. It may not make sense but you have to bring the conflicting sides together. We all make mistakes. Leo has a reason for what he did, maybe not a good reason but a reason. He made a mistake. But without mistakes we aren't human. We need the bumps and the rough patches to shape us. Everything will work out in the end, if things don't work out then it's not the end. We all know you are going to find the love of you life and everything will work out." He said rubbing your back. He leaned toward your ear. "And we all know Leo is the love of your life." He whispered and sat back up. "But come on. I'm not asking you to move on, that would be too much. But I am going to ask you to put on a brave face because I know that if anyone can make it through this, it's you. Especially because of the good friends you have to help." He said helping you to your feet. "But don't ask Lacey, she's young and might say the wrong things." His words rang in your ears as you left the cabin. Everything will work out in the end, if things don't work out then it's not the end...
      "I can NOT believe you Leo!" Piper yelled as she dragged Leo to bunker 9. "You made a fool out of her! She loved you! And knowing y/n she probably still loves you!" She probably still loves you. Leo was hung up on the thought that y/n still loves him. "Leo?" Piper said snapping her fingers in his face. "Sorry." Leo said giving Piper his attention. "You really don't deserve her sometimes."
   Leo was running through the woods when he found it; your favorite climbing tree. "Hey Acacia, is y/n up there?" Leo asked the dryad. "Yeah you jerk!" She said jabbing a finger at Leo's chest. "Can I climb up?" He questioned sheepishly. "No!" She yelled. You climbed down. Leo hugged you. I'm sorry, so so so sorry, like so sorry." Leo babbled. "I know and I forgive you, I could never stay mad at you."

Rain or sunshine?

What do you want to Ask Leo?