Vacation Part 5/5

Percy had snuck into your room to wake you up. He crept over to your bed and jumped on the lump in the blankets. He heard a groan that did not sound like you. He pulled down the covers and saw Jason. "Oh sorry Jason. Wait, Jason?" Percy said. He ran out the roo and opened the door to Jason and Leo's room. He saw Leo's arm wrapped around you like someone would take you away from him. You were hold his arm to your chest so he wouldn't leave. Percy crouched down in front of you and poked your nose. You leaned forward and kissed his nose. "Hi Percy." You whispered softly not even opening your eyes. "Hi sis, you know your sleeping with Leo right?" He asked raising and eyebrow, smiling. "Yeah, he's warm." You said smiling sleepily." Percy started laughing. He woke up Leo but you were still half sleep. Then Nico walked in the room. "Who is she!" You jump up scaring Leo and Percy. "What?" Nico asked. "Nico, I am a girl and you are also my parabatia after all. But I am a GIRL, so who is she? Is she cute?" Nico started blushing. "Well she has blonde hair, she's related to- YOU LIKE LACEY?!" Nico's blush deepened. "I KNEW IT! DON'T WORRY SHE'S REALLY SWEET!" You were still yelling and Percy put a hand on your shoulder. "Are you sure you're not Pipers sister instead of mine because this sounds like what might go on inside of Aphrodite's head." You blushed.