Pay Up

I would like to thank @Percabeth_Obsession for commenting.

     Boys would always bug you but today Leo had to make an announcement about demigod safe phones. "I know, she pretty." Said John from the Hecate cabin. "Are kidding me, she's hawwwt." Said Tim from the Aphrodite cabin. Leo had gone to do a sound check when Tim came up to you. "Hey babe, let's go." He said. "No." You went to walk away but he grabbed your wrist. He pulled you close put his arm around your waist and kissed you forcefully. He forced his tongue in you mouth and you managed to pull away but not before Leo could see and run up on stage. "SHUT UP PEOPLE I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!" Everyone looked at him. "All you dudes better keep your hands off my girl y/n or I will use you as the personal punching bag for the Ares cabin. Also the Hephaestus cabin has made a breakthrough in demigod safe phones." He pulled you up on stage and gave you a passionate kiss that was nothing like Tim's. You walked off stage and past Chiron. "I told you the boy would do it. Now pay up Dionysus." You hope you heard that wrong. But boys never bothered you after that...

Did you read The Kane Chronicles?

What do you want to Ask Leo?