A New You

(This is another version of how you and Leo met if you didn't like the first one)

     You had been at camp for about 9 months. You were a 16 year old daughter of Apollo. You had all the skills, healing, archery, playing instruments, singing, but you were no where near as bold or rambunctious as the others. But anyway, it had been 9 months since Percy brought you to camp. You didn't like him but you looked to him for safety. You weren't shy or clingy but you didn't know how to describe it other than shy. Timid, nope. But you just followed Percy wherever he went. The only time you didn't was when he was on quests or at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That was when you followed your half brother, Will. You looked to Will for guidance rather than protection. You didn't follow Percy when he went on dates with Annabeth either. At some point, Annabeth thought you liked Percy but she realized that you were just not very bold. One day you were talking to Percy right before the campfire. "I have a great idea!" He said. "Oh, that usually means you are planning something dangerous but what is you great idea?" You asked putting air quotes around great. "Oh you'll see." He said with a smile. He was secretly planning on trying to set you up with someone.
      You were following Percy to the campfire but he passed his usual log. "Where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see." He replied and you just kept following him. He took you to a log with three kids. There was a boy with short hair, then next to him was a girl holding his hand with dark skin and gold eyes. Finally there was a boy with pale skin and shaggy black hair with dark eyes. You studied him a little bit more than the others he looked your age while Percy was 17. "Hey Nico." The pale kid, Nico, looked up. "Do you wanna go on a date with my friend?" You hid your small frame behind Percy but the two older kids saw you peeking and started giggling. "Percy, you know I don't do dates." the kid regarded him coldly. Definitely some history there. You thought. "Come on she's really sweet, she's your age, daughter of Apollo but she isn't bold or anything like that, she's, um, she's sweet. But come on." Percy begged. "At least be her friend." The kids expression didn't change. "Look, this is y/n." He pushed you from behind him. "Hello." You whispered and looked at your feet. "Go hang out with her or something." Percy said. Nico was about to nod you head no but the girl next to him urged him on. He walked off and Percy told you to follow him. You did and he started walking in the woods. He started to slow down when you got deep in the woods. "For the record, I had no idea about the whole date thing." You informed him. He didn't say anything. There was an awkward silence. "Percy can be a handful sometimes." You both said at the same time. You looked at each other really studying each other. His eyes weren't dark brown like you originally thought. The were a charcoalish color. You looked into his eyes and saw deep sadness, the kind that may never heal. "Why do you follow Percy around?" He asked. "Well, I guess it might be cause I don't feel ready to face the world on my own but really I just feel empty and he's temporarily filling that hole inside." You said honestly. "You know, you're cool." He said
---3 weeks later---
"I can't believe I thought you were quiet 3 weeks ago!" Nico joked. But you had to admit, you had changed a bit. You were a little more bold and you didn't follow Percy as much as hang out with him. But you were still afraid of that Leo Valdez guy. I mean, he can control fire! "You know I had this idea to," Nico started to tell you something but you heard a familiar voice and started to walk faster. Nico looked behind you and ran to catch up. "Y/n! Wait!" You stopped because someone was calling you. "Yes Leo?" You asked trying to hide the fear in your voice. "Um, well, I, I was wondering why you were avoiding me because I thought we could talk sometime." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Um, sure, ok. I have a free period tomorrow in between dinner and the campfire wanna hang out then?" You babbled. "Sure!" He said and ran off. You looked at Nico who had a smirk on his face. "What?" You asked. "You just set yourself up on a date." Your cheeks flushed crimson. "What? No!" You denied. "Yeah, and I was going to do that." He admitted. "What! Why on earth would you go and do a thing like that!" You asked. "Because I have nothing better to do." He said. You just face palmed.
--------Time Skip--------
Nico had to go and tell Piper that you had a date! He said that he didn't need anyone else trying to set you two up. "Ugh... Piper why do I have to wear makeup!" You whined. You had to admit the outfit was cute and she straightened your hair and much to her dismay, colored the tips turquoise. "Because not only does the sparkly cream match the outfit, it compliments your s/t skin and your e/c eyes. And the lip gloss is just really cute!" You were waiting at the beach for Leo when you saw some boy walk up in a t-shirt and jeans. Wait, that's Leo. You just stared at him with your mouth open. He blushed slightly and closed your mouth. "Let's go for a walk in the woods." You talked to him while you walked and thought about how crazy you were to be afraid of him. "So that's why you laugh and joke so much? To hide the pain I mean." You asked, and Leo stopped walking. Even you were a little shocked at how blunt you were. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that if you don't want." You said and stepped back. "It's fine. I'm just not used to people thinking of it like that but I guess that's the poetic Apollo side speaking." You smiled at his comment. "Sometimes I wonder how someone like my mom fell in love with Apollo, I mean my mom is everything's he's not." You admitted. "Well some people say that opposites attract." He told you. He started daydreaming, staring wistfully into the distance. You looked around and saw you favorite climbing tree. "Hey Acacia." You whispered. You saw the dryads reddish complexion looking at you. "Can I climb up?" You asked still whispering and she nodded. "Thanks." You climb up to a sturdy branch and Leo snapped out of his daydream. "Where did you go y/n?" He asked. You hung upside down by your knees, your hair falling down and Leo's back was to you. "Boo!" You yelled. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He turned around and saw you. You were about to sneeze which would have caused you to fall but Leo pinched your nose. "Thanks." He just stared at you. He kissed you and you were surprised but you didn't pull away. It was your first kiss and his lips were surprisingly soft. "Omg! You guys are so cute!" Acacia squealed. She surprised you and you slipped out of the tree and on top of Leo. You rolled off of him and you both watched the sunset until the campfire. After that night when you and Leo started going out you didn't have to follow Percy, or anyone else around because Leo had filled the emptiness inside of you.

Who is your godly parent?

What do you want to ask Leo?