Prom Part 2

You were laughing at Leo's joke when e/n walked over. "So this is Leo Valdez. How much did you pay him? E/n asked. "I didn't pay him." You mumbled. "I can't believe you let her bribe you." She said to Leo. "She doesn't have to bribe me. If anything, I should be paying her for letting me go with her." You looked up at him and he kissed you. You kissed back and it was like fireworks were going off. He pulled away and you had a stupid smile on your face. Leo grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You walked over to Percy and Leo tapped his shoulder. "I think I broke y/n." He said and Percy looked at you. "I think you did." Percy replied. "Did you mean it?" You asked scaring them both. "Mean what?" Leo asked as Percy turned back to Annabeth. "What you said to e/n." You said. "Yeah, why would I lie about something like that?" He asked. "Well it's normal for people to doubt that their crush likes them back." You mumbled but Leo heard you. He pulled you close just as a slow dance started. You blushed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "What's with all the mumbling today, y/n?" He asked smirking. "I-I dunno." You stuttered. "Nervous, are we?" He teased. "I d-don't know what you're t-talking about." You denied making him smirk more. "You're blushing." He said removing a hand from your waist to poke your cheek. You blushed even more. "So what?" You asked. "Cause I think you like me." He said. "What?! Pfft, no I don't." You lied but Leo's confident smile didn't waver. "Well that's to bad cause I like you." Leo said and you looked up at him. "R-really?"
"Yup."