Mortal School Part 2

You and the boys were sitting in science (the day after the next). "Guess what guys?!" Leo asked excitedly. "Don't feel like it. What's up?" You asked. "I got a date!" He said. "Oh... When?" In the two seconds between your answers many emotions passed through your mind and they quickly showed in your eyes. It hurt and you didn't know why. Why is it making me upset that he has a date? It was many unidentifiable emotions in your eyes. At least the emotions were identifiable to you but Frank got a knowing look on his face. The message in your eyes were very clear. Not here and not now. He nodded. And all that happened in about 3 seconds without anyone else noticing. "Today, in this class." Leo said and you scoffed. "In a musty science class room? Nice date Valdez." You said jokingly. "Yeah, we're gonna hang out after school too." This time, the hurt was evident to see in your face and eyes. "But we were all going to get frozen yogurt after school." You said. "Oh! I, um, I could ask her to hang out tomorrow." He offered. "No, I would never ask you to do that." You said putting an arm on his shoulder. "It fine, it just frozen yogurt right?" But at the same time your brain was screaming: It's not fine! It's not just about the frozen yogurt! "Who is this mystery girl anyway?" You asked. "Clara." (Sorry if your name is Clara.) He sighed dreamily and you inhaled sharply. "You've stepped into a dangerous web, Leo." His eyebrows knitted together. "What do you mean?" He asked hesitantly. "You'll see."
Later, you and Frank were walking out of the frozen yogurt place. You had met all of their girlfriends and Piper shared story's about Jason saying stupid things while you and Annabeth agreed Percy wouldn't be able to find his way out of a paper bag without her. "I know you like him." Frank said. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "I know you like Leo. I could see it in your eyes." He told you. "I still don't know what your talking about." You said. "Y/n, why can't you just admit you like Leo?" He asked and you could here irritation in his voice. "Fine, I will say I like Leo if it helps you sleep at night." You said. "Oh, trust me, knowing someone like Leo doesn't help me sleep at all." He assured you. You walked home smiling but also thinking about how a broken heart might feel.
*time skip brought to you by beagles so it's 12:30am*
You were sleeping in your bed when a strange smell woke you up. It smelled like motor oil and burnt marshmallows. It shouldn't have smelled good together but it did. You opened you eyes a tiny bit and jumped back when you saw a person. "Calm down its just me." You heard Leo's voice and your muscles relaxed. "How'd your date go?" You asked. "It was ok but there probably won't be a second." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Why-what did you do?!" You whisper-yelled. "Well Clara said she saw us hanging out and that I had to choose between you and her. So I chose you." You heart fluttered when he said that. "First of all, I told you so. But you didn't have to pick me. I would have understood." You told him. "I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to." Your heart was beating so fast you were afraid Leo might hear. "Well you might want to go before you wake up my mom. Because I don't want to get grounded before you take me to get that frozen yogurt you owe me." You said smiling. "It's a date." He confirmed. A pink blushed made its way to your cheeks as you nodded and he climbed out the window.