Sick

This was requested by Mazewizard2000 . F/M= favorite movie
"Leo, I don't think you should go to a party in the rain. Especially without a rain coat." You said sitting next to him behind the arts and crafts center. "I'll be fine." He assured. "Why don't you come with me?" He asked. "For the millionth time: I don't know Hedge therefore I wasn't invited." You reminded him. "Now go, I'll see you when you come back sick." You said ushering him off.
||Timeskip brought to you by gummy bears||
You were sitting in Bunker 9 because it was a free day and Leo gave you blowtorch because he said he wanted to come back and see you right away. Suddenly you heard lots of sniffling and coughing and when you got up Leo's nose was red. "I told you so. Now come here so I can take care of you." He laid down on his bed as you got all the must need supplies.
•chicken noodle soup
•tissues
•a microwave (because the Stolls have everything)
•movies
•and a big huge fuzzy blanket
You walked in the room with a big blanket and a laptop. Leo gave you confused look as you crawled in the bed with him. "I don't want you to get sick *ACHOO!* too." He said as you handed him a tissue. "Daughter of the god of healing remember? When have you ever seen any child of Apollo get sick?" You asked and he shrugged. You pulled the blanket over the both of you and cuddled closer to your sick boyfriend. "If you get sick do I get to say I told you so?" He asked. "Sure." You turned on the movie and Leo opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off. "We are watching F/M because you are sick and I'm not." You said and he pouted. "Fine." He grumbled. You laid down next to him as the movie played and soon you fell asleep. The next morning you woke up and Leo was leaning over a work table. "Are you feeling better?"  You asked. "Yup." He answered. "Well I'm gonna go then." You started to walk over to the door when Leo grabbed you by the waist, sat on his bed, and put you on his lap. "What are you doing?" You asked shifting your body so you could look at him. "I don't want you to go." He said  burying his face in your shoulder. "You're lucky today is another free day." You said kissing him on the cheek. "But I do love spending time with you."