February 9th

(This is the future so you are 28 and Leo is 29)

You were so scared. Even though you and Leo were married adults you were still afraid he might leave you. Leo walked in the house and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day Leo?" He just shrugged. "Leo I have something really, REALLY important to tell you." You told him. "What is it y/n?" he asked siting next to you. "I'm going to have a baby and the baby is due February 9th." (Pretend that the due date is your birthday if February 9 isn't) Leo just walked out the house. You lied on the couch with a box a tissues crying. A few hours later Leo came back and saw you sleeping on the couch with used tissues everywhere and an empty tub of ice cream on the coffee table. He softly shook you awake. "I'm sorry, that looked bad didn't it?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "But did you really eat all the ice cream?" He gestured to the empty tub. "No, someone decided to put it back in the freezer empty." You said pointing at Leo who chuckled. "Ok, I'm sorry about leaving like that but look." He handed you a paper.
Dear Jason,
When we are older and you are married to Piper, I'll be married to some girl that is hotter and we will have a baby on her birthday.
From, The guy that puts shaving cream in your Jell-O
Leo
"I wrote this the day Jason turned up at Wilderness School and got amnesia." You smiled and gave Leo a kiss. "Do you still put shaving cream in his Jell-O?" You asked. He nodded and you laughed.
-----~~>February 9th (Or your birthday)<~~-----
You were in the delivery room holding little Lillian Valdez. She had your e/c eyes with little gold flecks around her pupils. Lillian also had little strands of h/t black hair poking out of the top of her head. But she had small pointy elf ears like Leo with his mischievous smile. First a Leo came in pacing the room whispering "I'm a father." over and over again. "Yes you are a father Leo." You said. "Now get over here and see your daughter." You said smiling. Leo walked over and sat down next to you. Hazel, Nico, and Percy came into the room. "What's up guys?" You asked. "What's up? You just had a baby!" Percy whisper shouted. "Auntie Y/n!" Said Tara, Percy's 2 year old daughter. "Where's Tommy?" You asked not seeing Tara's twin brother. "Oh, he was scared to see you. He thinks that you won't make him double fudge sundaes if you have your own kids." You saw the little boy with blonde hair and natural black highlights peeking in the door. "Hey Tommy." You said and he stepped in the room. "When I get home I'll make you a double fudge sundae ok?" He nodded and came in the room. "Kenny gets to say I told you so now." He said referring to Hazel and Frank's 3 year old son. "Happy birthday auntie y/n!" In came a cheery Monica who was Jason and Pipers daughter. At 4 years old she was the oldest of the bunch.A FEW DAYS LATER-You walked into your house with the baby you switched on the lights and Nico, Will, Hazel, Frank, Kenny, Jason, Piper, Monica, Percy, Annabeth, Tara, Tommy, and Leo jumped up and waved. "Yay, Solangelo is still together!" You said and Will and Nico blushed. "I'm 29 and can still make you all blush, I have succeeded in life." TWO YEARS LATER- "Can I have a double fudge sundae?" Tommy asked while you and Percy laughed. "Tommy! It's Auntie Y/n and Lillian's birthday, she will make you a sundae if she wants to!" Annabeth scolded. "Let's just have cake!" You said. You and Lillian were sitting in front of the cake. "Come on Lily, I want a squished cake picture!" Leo whined. Everyone watched as Lillian grabbed a fistful of cake and smashed it in your face. You took some frosting and placed it in her h/t(remember- her hair is the same type as yours) black hair. Soon everyone was having a food fight. Later Annabeth had stayed to help clean while Percy and Leo hung out. You felt a tug in your shirt and saw Lillian standing there looking scared. "What's wrong Lily?" She dragged you into the hall. "Mom, I scared, lookit." (Authors Note: I'm trying to remember how I talked when I was 2 years old.) Lillian held her hand out and a puff of steam appeared. It floated above her hand and it repeated her hands movements. "Lily don't be scared, it just means that you have special powers." You assured your two year old daughter. "COOL." She said...

Should I make a part-2 of this with all the kids or do a story in the kids point of view?

What do you want to Ask Leo?