Found You

You were going to go to Starbucks to get a vanilla bean venti. You could walk to Starbucks cause it was down the street from you and your stepdads house. At the moment he was at work. He was actually on a 2 month business trip. This happened often so he always left enough money for breakfast(which was usually Starbucks), school lunch, and dinner everyday. He wasn't a bad parent, just work obsessed. He needs an intervention. When you open the door it was raining so you grabbed your umbrella. Whenever you walked to Starbucks you brought an extra $5 for any homeless person you see along the way. When you turned the corner and looked in the alley you saw a boy who looked about your age. He had curly black hair and elf ears. He didn't look homeless, he looked like someone dragged him there. You picked him up, wrapped his arm around your shoulder and dragged him back to your house.
You felt really weird and awkward changing his clothes but you didn't want him to get sick in the wet clothes. You weren't going to touch his underwear though. You put him in your stepdads red shirt and plaid pajama pants. You tucked him into the bed in the guest room like a little child. You put his clothes in the washing machine. After that you decided to order a pizza. When the pizza came you didn't want to leave that guy alone so you put your plate on the night stand and grabbed a book to read.
'He's pretty cute.'
' Are you cereal, we found him on the side of the road.'
'Yeah but it was raining and he was unconscious and he could've gotten sick...'
But he is a stranger.'
'A cute stranger.'
You brain argued with itself as you took a bite of pizza.
Leo woke up and felt himself on a bed. Wait, a bed? He remembered falling asleep in the alley. He sat up and looked around. He saw a room with pale grey walls and a soft green carpet. He looked out the window. "Just a block away from where I was.' He thought. He looked around the room and his eyes fell on a girl. She had beautiful h/l h/c hair. She had a s/t complexion. Her eyes were glued to a book as she held a slice of pizza. "Hey princesa, can I have a slice of pizza too?" Leo asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Her breath hitched as she blushed and stood up. "Uh huh." And with that she walked out the room.
"Hey princesa, can I have a slice of pizza too?"
'No!'
"But he has brown eyes, black hair, and speaks Spanish. I'm a sucker for all those things.'
'No!'
'But he's out of our league'
'No!'
'But he looks like an elf.''
'Hehehehe.'
Every single thing about him. You fell for him immediately. You grabbed him a slice of pizza and handed it to him. "Hey?" He called you and you looked at him. "Did you change my clothes?" You felt heat rise to your cheeks. Your mouth opened and closed like a fish. "Th-they w-were wet a-and I di-didn't w-w-want you to g-get sick so I w-washed them." You said and he smirked. "So pretty lady, what your name?" Leo asked which mad you blush some more. "Y/n, y/n l/n. Yours?" You said. "Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme." You cracked a smile. "Y/n, can I stay the night?" You nodded and went to leave the room. "Could you stay?" Leo asked softly so you walked back over to the bed and laid down. You were in the right side of the bed and Leo was on the left. Every time your legs brushed up against each other you and Leo would blush and pull your legs back. You were cold but didn't want to take blankets from Leo so you sat there shivering. "Are you cold?" Leo asked and you nodded. He spread out his arms and you moved toward him. He wrapped his arms around you and you fell asleep.