The Right Kind of Love

There is the best friend kind of love where you tell each other everything. When he can lick your ice cream and it's not gross or weird. When he's your human diary and knows that you are completely insane. When you can call each other stupid nicknames and it's ok.When you are completely platonic and you are completely happy with it, knowing that you'll never like like him. And especially knowing that he feels all these things and more about you.
But then there is the best friend and more kind of love. Where you can't talk to him without stuttering. When his touch or even just being around him make your heart race and sends tingles down your skin. When he call you anything other than your name it makes you blush. When you can tell him everything except for the one thing you want to tell him the most. That you love him and you want nothing more than to be with him for the rest of your life and beyond.
You were explaining this to Percy when he asked you a question that would ruin everything. "So who do you love more, Jason or Leo?" He asked. "Well I love Leo more than anyone else, I can't control my blushes or pulse when he's around but I love him so much that I'm afraid to tell him." You said. "I love Jason dearly." Leo was walking past the cabin when he heard you. He didn't want to believe it. He loved you but you didn't feel the same way. He ran into the woods. "Why does Jason get all the girls!" He yelled, kicking the tree. "But I love him in the best friend platonic type way." You continued. "Yeah. I think out of everyone in our group of eight, you and Jason are the only two that are completely platonic." Percy stated. We all know Leo can be a derp sometimes. He decided he was going to go right to Jason.
You heard a knock at the door of your cabin and you got up to answer it. "Hey Sparky, what's up?" You said. "You love me?" He asked nervously. "Well yeah, I love you like a best friend." You reminded punching him lightly on the shoulder. "No, like love love, like Percy and Annabeth." He said and your eyes widened. "No! I'm not doing anything I would do if I was flustered. I'm not blushing or stuttering. And my heart is at its normal pace. Why would you think I had a crush on you?" You asked. "Nothing, just a rumor." He muttered. "Well not all rumor are true Sparkplug." You said wagging a finger in his face. "See you later n/n." Jason said and walked away. You decided to go for a walk but you heard quiet sobs. You ran toward the cries but you didn't stop in time and tripped over a body. You quickly brushed yourself of and pulled the person into a hug. You didn't look to see who it was, you didn't ask them if they were ok or even what was wrong. But you gave them a hug. Are a comfortable silence you spoke up. "Do you want to talk about it?" You asked gently. "Why does Jason get all the girls?" You heard Leo trembling voice that was barely audible. "I don't know, who is she Leo? You asked softly. "She's you!" Leo yelled pulling away from your embrace. "What are you talking about?" You asked. "I heard you talking to Percy! I heard you say you loved him." Leo snapped, tears brimming his eyes. "Oh, I meant I loved him like a best friend." You told him. "And if you eavesdropped longer-which you shouldn't have been doing in the first place- but if you did, you would have known that there's someone else that I love, and that the someone else is you." You said with a blush making its way to your face. "R-really?" Leo asked and you nodded. He pulled you into a hug. "And you shouldn't spread rumors Leo."