Breaking In

You were coming home from the last day of school. You walked up the stairs to you and your moms apartment. You opened the door, finding it unlocked, planning to watch tv all night. When you walked inside, the TV was already on. Shrugging it of you thought your mom probably left it on. You walked into the living room and saw a figure sitting on your couch. You swallowed a scream and let out a muffled whimper. Real scary y/n. You thought. The figure looked at you and turned out to be a boy, around your age; he had black curly hair with elf ears. He was Latino so he reminded you of a Latino Christmas elf. He didn't notice you and was just clicking through channels. "Why is there a Latino Christmas elf in my house!" You yelled and he turned to you. "You know, most people don't like to be called Christmas elves but I'll let it go because your pretty." He said and you blushed but quickly shook it off. "Well most people don't have pointy ears." You retorted. "Now, please tell me why you're in my house." You reminded him. "What, your not going to ask my name first? People in New York are very rude." He stated. You were taken aback at this statement. "Well, most people call the police when they come home and find people in their house and I would think that you wouldn't give me your name so I have nothing to tell the police because I doubt they would believe that there was a Latino Christmas elf in my living room. But fine, what is your name Mr. Christmas Elf?" You said putting you hands on your hips. "Bad boy supreme, Mcshizzle, but most of the time I go by Leo Valdez." He told you, giving you a long list of nicknames. "What's yours?" Leo asked. "Y/f/n." You told him sitting down next to him on the couch. "Nice name." Leo said. "Well Valdez, I would like to know why you are in my house." You said and Leo smiled. "Well I'm here to take you to camp half blood of course!" He said spreading out his arms. You scrunched your nose in confusion. "What is camp half bloo-" You started to ask but got interrupted when a hellhound tackled you, demolishing the left half of the building, some of your bones, and knocking you out. The last thing you saw was Leo pulling a hammer out of his tool belt, hitting the dog and running over to you.
    You woke up hearing the sounds of voices. 8 different voices you thought. "Leo you're a real idiot." You heard a girls voice say. You felt something warm touch your head and you shot up, knocking the person on the floor. You looked around and saw that you were in an infirmary; you looked at seven people, a blonde girl with stormy grey eyes filled with intelligence, a boy with black hair and sea green eyes, another girl with choppy brown hair but every time you blinked her eyes were a different color, a blonde boy but he was obviously not related to the blonde girl due to his electric blue eyes, a girl with curly dark hair and dark skin with contrasting gold eyes, a tall burly boy, and a short pale boy with dark shaggy hair who was obviously the youngest. You sat up looking at everyone counting on your fingers. "Weren't there eight people a second ago?" You asked and the girl with gold eyes pointed in the floor with a smirk on her face. Yu looked at the floor and Leo was laying on the floor. You poked him the same way a cat would poke a dead bug to see if it was alive. "Hi Leo. Wait, Leo?" You asked as a flood of realization came over you. Leo's voice shook you out of your thoughts. "In the flesh and on the floor." He said and you chuckled but then got serious. "Did you kidnap me? You asked and Leo stood up, scratching the back of his neck. "Well..." He started but the girl with kaleidoscope eyes and choppy brown hair walked over and smacked him on the back of his head. "Ow! But I did leave your mom a note." He said, obviously proud about that little piece of information. "Strange." You mumbled and Leo looked at you. "What?" He asked very interested. "Well, you kidnaped me and I'm not mad at you." You said and pursed your lips. Everyone laughed and introduced them selves. "Leo who are you dating?" You asked as everyone gave you a strange look. "What? Annabeth and Percy are obviously dating, then there's Jason and Piper, and Hazel and Frank are the cutest couple EVER." You observed, making Hazel and Frank blush. "Oh, I'm not really dating anyone." Leo admitted, making you smile. "Y/n, why are you smiling?" Percy asked. "I'm not." You lied, while there was still a huge smile on your face. You couldn't quite wipe the smile off your face while Piper whispered something in Jason's ear that made him smirk. You tried to get of the cot but doubled over because of the pain in your arm. Leo leaned over you checking to see if you were okay. The pain subsided as quickly as it came but before anyone could ask, a centaur-Chiron- came in. But before he could a yellow light filled the room. "All hail, y/n l/n, daughter of Apollo." Chiron said, bowing down and everyone in the room followed his example.
(I will make a part two)

What is your favorite band?

What do you want to Ask Leo?