Spanish

"So. Hazel speaks Louisiana-French, Piper speaks France-French, Annabeth and Percy speak Greek, Jason speaks Latin, Leo speaks Spanish, and I speak Chinese?" Frank recapped. "So what do you speak y/n?" Jason asked. "Um, I speak English, obviously Greek, and I'm fluent in sarcasm." You replied and everyone laughed forgetting the question.
-----Later cause Ima lazy writer-----
Leo was walking to your room to borrow a pencil. He was about to knock when heard quiet sobs. He knocked and the sobs stopped. "Y/n? Are you in there?" He said softly. "Yes." He heard a shaky voice and opened the door. He went to your side. "What's the matter?" He asked you. "I'm the only one on the ship who isn't bilingual." You sighed. "Usted no habla español? (You don't speak Spanish?)" Leo asked. "Um, I don't know what that means." You said sheepishly and a huge grin appeared on Leo's face. "Puedo decir lo que queiro ahora! (I can say whatever I want now!)" You cocked your head at Leo. "Hice el do de Piper. (I did the do with Piper.)" Leo giggled. You arched an eyebrow at Leo, extremely confused. "Ella era mejor que tú. (She was better than you.)" You just sighed, annoyed with Leo. "Come on! I don't understand." You whined. "Lo siento, que era la media y la falsa. (I'm sorry, that was mean and untrue.)" Leo said. "Uh, that sounded like an apology so, it's ok?" Leo smiled. You stayed up till 2:39am learning the entire Spanish language. Leo was about to go when you sat up. "Leo wait." You called out and he turned to look at you. "Te amo, por siempre y para siempre. (I love you, forever and always.)"  You said slowly, making sure you made no mistakes. Leo came back and gave you a peck on the cheek.
-----in the morning, btw I'm still a lazy person-----
You ran into the hall where everyone was eating. They all looked up at you. "Yo sé español, retoños! (I know Spanish, suckers!)" you yelled and pumped your fist in the air. Leo started laughing and everyone just stared at you. "What?" Frank asked which made Leo laugh harder. "I just know that y/n is a dork." Percy said gesturing at your victory dance. "I may be a dork but you are Persassy." You challenged wagging your index finger at him. Everyone at the table laughed and Percy flipped his hair like a diva. "And, I am now fluent in FIVE languages!" You yelled. "Yeah right." Piper scoffed. "Yup! English, Greek, Spanish, sarcasm, and sass, which I was taught by the master." You said and pointed at Percy who was taking his bows and blowing kisses. "Ya sabes, a pesar de todos nosotros estar loco, te amo chicos. (You know, despite us all being crazy, I love you guys.)" You said and everyone just stared. "Aww, that's is so sweet." Leo cooed. "English please!" Piper chirped. "I said, that even though we're all crazy, I love you all." Everyone pulled you into a hug.