Always Ares

Sorry about the song, I needed something to sing along to. I do not own Sherman. This is a WillxReader requested by Seawaternymph
You were dating that Ares kid, Sherman. Why you were dating him, beats me. Maybe because you didn't really love him
and you didn't want to get hurt by your first love. You were going to his cabin. You opened the door and he was kissing Drew Tanaka. "Ok, I understand if you wanted to cheat on me. But you're cheating on me with her?" You said with disgust as they looked at you. Sherman stood up and shoved you down. You hit part of the wall that had barbed wire and scratched your face. You touched your hand to the cut and when you looked at it you saw blood. You ran out toward the infirmary. You didn't want Jazzy or Leo to see because your best friend and her boyfriend could be very protective of you. Just as you opened the door someone slammed into you. Will Solace, your crush. "Sorry Will, I wasn't paying attention." You apologized. "No it's my faul- what happened to your face Weslyn?" He asked. "Sherman pushed me and I scratched it in barbed wire." You told him. He took you inside and cleaned off the cut. The scrape was small enough that he could just put a band-aid on it. "Will, I am going to look ridiculous." You said gesturing to the band-aid. He chuckled. "Wait a sec, I'm going to kill Sherman, no, I'm gonna tell Jazzy and Leo." He said. "Oh yeah, that's much worse." You laughed.
Me: Ok, I locked Leo in a closet so he couldn't bother us. 😝