Kissing

"So just kiss him!" Jazzy shouted. "I can't just go and kiss Leo." You reasoned. "Why not? You want to kiss him. Besides, if he doesn't like you than either way you'll get rejected." She said being oh so not helpful. "Jazzy, you might be the biggest, boldest flirt at camp." You told her. "Why thank you. Now let's go set you up with Leo!"
Jazzy had been giving you ways to talk to Leo for hours. With some bathroom and lunch breaks.
~Just kiss him
~Ask him out
~Make him jealous
~Eat some cake (she got hungry)
"Mars almighty I've got it!" Jazzy yelled. "Use a cute pickup line!" She told you the plan.
It was time for the campfire and Jazzy had set her plan in motion. "Here I wrote it on your hand so don't look at it till you are reading it. Hmm k?" She told you pushing you toward Leo and his siblings. "Umm, h-hey Leo." He looked up at you. "A-are you a magician? Because every time I look at you everyone else disappears." You looked down at your feet and blushed when nobody said anything. Leo siblings started to snicker and you ran away.
Third Person P.O.V.
Jazzy watched as y/n ran off and followed her. "Shut up guys! You hurt her feelings!" Leo scolded his siblings and they all stopped knowing their head counselor didn't like to yell. Leo ran to the hiding spot that he, Jazzy, and y/n shared.
Your P.O.V.
You sat behind the arts and crafts shed when Jazzy came over. "Y/n, I'm really sorry. This is all my fault. I wouldn't even be mad if you slapped me." Jazzy said. "No. It's not your fault." You assured her. "I-" she started talking but stopped and removed her hand from your back. Sudden,y you felt a warmer hand on your back. You tucked your head into their chest and they gathered you in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry about that Leo." You said pulling away. "No, I thought it was cute. Sorry about my siblings." He told you. "You think I'm cute?" You squeaked. He blushed and then smiled. "That's all you got from my apology?" He asked and you both smiled. You both stared into each other's eyes and Jazzy came to mind. You leaned up and kissed him. He didn't kiss back and you sat down. "Sorry, I just-" Leo cut you off y smashing his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck as one hand cupped your cheek and the other got tangled in your hair. "I TOLD YOU SO!" Jazzy yelled scaring you and Leo. "Jazzy, are you going to do that every time we kiss?" You asked and she smiled. "Yeah, I'm like the annoying sister that always ruins the moment." She told you. "But I'll also be there to tackle you guys when your about to make a mistake." She warned. "But you play baseball." Leo said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, that means I have baseball bats." Jazzy told Leo. "But I can also serenade you with my trumpet or my ukulele." She said waving her arms in the air. "Jazz, you are insane." Leo said more to himself than to Jazzy. "I prefer psychotic and pushy. But you say that like its a bad thing." She retorted. Leo face palmed and you laughed.
Leo: You play ukulele?
Me: Nope. But it fit with the story.
Leo: It makes me wonder what else you've lied about Jazz.
Me: Not a lot of things. I did lie that time you asked if someone drew on your face.
Leo: -_-
Leo: ...
Leo: *blushes* Um, Jazzy?
Me: Yes?
Leo: Uh..
Me: *Frowns*
Leo: Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
Me: Yeah right Valdez. Like who?
Leo: *blushes* I know some people.
Me: Gimme names.
Leo: I can't.
Me: Why not?
Leo: Because you made me forget my dam pickup line!