Kitten

Backstory to this oneshot: You just pranked the Stolls because they pranked you. They pranked you back with the help of the Hecate cabin. But right now the Hecate cabin is on lockdown because they unleashed a spell and it can't spread to the rest of camp. And you're a daughter of Poseidon.
"I don't wanna get up yet." You mumbled sleepily. "Fine, I'll see you at training later." Percy told you and left. You groggily got up and walked to the bathroom you looked into the mirror and gasped. Sticking out from your h/c hair were  two fuzzy caramel ears like those of a kitten, and a matching tail coming from your shorts. "Stolls." You grumbled throwing on a hoodie that covered your tail and ears.
Nobody had seen you all day so Leo came to check on you. "Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded. "What's with the hoodie?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. "Oh um, n-nothing?" You mentally facepalmed as he took a step forward. "Then why don't you take the hoodie off? It's like 90 degrees outside." He asked. "Because I don't want you to see-" you slammed a hand over you mouth as he took another step forward. "Don't want me to see what?" He asked and you sighed. You took off the hoodie as his eyes widened when you revealed your ears and tail. "What you wanna make fun of me?" You asked sourly. "No why would I make fun of you? He asked and you shrugged. He stepped toward you and your tail wrapped around your legs. He was starring at you ears and he reached a hand out but stopped. "Can I?" He asked looking down into your eyes. "S-sure, I g-guess so." You said blushing. He reached his hand up and started to pat your ears. Your tail unhooked from you leg and started to swish back and forth behind you. 'Schist! I hope he doesn't notice that.' You thought. He started to scratch your ears and you let out a soft purr. You slapped your hands over your mouth as your eyes widened and he looked at you in shock. "I didn't mean to do that." You squeaked. He smirked and started scratching your ears again making you purr some more. "Stop it!" You demanded as he continued. "You like that kitten?" Leo asked making you blush. He continued to scratch and you let out a loud purr. "Maybe.." You admitted as your tail swished vigorously. "You must really like that huh?" He kept scratching as you tried to hold in your purrs. "You wanna finish this later?" You blushed a deep shade of crimson. He reached to scratch again and you ran out the cabin not caring who saw you. You ran to the dining pavilion but with all the chaos nobody noticed you and Leo run inside. You ran over to the Poseidon table and practically slammed into the chair next to Percy. You looked to the Hephaestus table and Leo was still smirking like a madman. You blushed and looked over at Percy who was already starring at you. "What? Is there something on my face?" You asked. "No, but there is something on your head and in between your legs." He said with a poker face. "You've never seen a half kitten half person before?" You asked raising an eye brow. "No, and I've even seen Frank as a dragon." He reminded you. You ignored him and looked back up to the Hephaestus table and Leo was still looking at you. You looked down blushing again. "Are you blushing?" Percy asked. "No." You said as you both got up to sacrifice some food to the gods.
You both sat back down and Percy turned to you. "So why are you half kitten?" Percy asked. "The Stolls were trying to prank you so they rigged a bucket of blue paint to fall when you walked in but it fell on me instead. So I put some ice cubes under their sheets and then they got the Hecate cabin to do this." You said gesturing to your ears. "Oh, so why were you blushing?" He asked. You stole a small glance to the Hephaestus table and Leo wasn't starring at you anymore. "It was Leo?" Percy asked. "Hmmm, oh no. Did you ever think about the fact that I might be blushing because I have ears and a tail?" You asked turning to him. "No, not really." He admitted. "Exactly."