Preference for @kaykat246

First Kiss:
Leo Valdez: Leo was just so cheeky since you became his girlfriend. He remembers when you told him you don't kiss guys before the third date. He thinks that this is some kind of challenge. He put a blindfold over your eyes and lead you to the beach. Leo took off the blindfold and you marveled at the amazing picnic. You turned to Leo and pecked his lips. "I thought you didn't kiss guys before the third date?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "I can make an exception."
Waking Up:
Percy Jackson: "I don't wanna get up." You grumbled throwing your pillow at Percy. "But I have chocolate." You shot up, hair flying in all directions, eyes blinking like crazy, covers falling off the bed, hitting your head in the top bunk. "Ouch, gimme." You stuck your hand out. "Not until you get up." Percy tutted. "I hate you." You grumbled. "I love you too sis." Percy replied cheekily.
Moment:
Connor Stoll: "Hey Connor." You said walking up to him. "I'm Travis." Connor lied. "No you aren't." You said with your head cocked to the side. "That never works on you!" Connor whined. "How can you tell us apart?" He asked. "Travis is taller." You shrugged. "But how would you know if he's not here?" Your eyes widened. "I, uhhhhh-how can you tell?" Connor repeated. "Your eyes are different." You whispered blushing into your hand.
Cheekiness:
Fred Weasly: You gave the twins a wary look as they gave you identical mischievous smiles. You sipped you drink and immediately felt happy. You started giggling. "What's so funny?" Harry asked. "I don't know." You finally managed to stop laughing but when you saw the face Ron was giving you you burst out laughing. "Are you alright?" Hermione asked. "Perhaps it has something to do with the stuff Fred and George slipped in her drink." Luna suggested as everyone turned to the twins with an exception of you who was still laughing. Draco walked over. "Oi, Scar Head- what's so funny (L/N)?" You waved your hand. "Besides the fact that you have something in your teeth and you can't come up with a better insult than Scar Head? Nothing." You started laughing again and Draco stomped off with Crabbe and Goyle in tow. "What'd Malfoy have in his teeth?" Ron asked. "Absolutely nothing." You smiled. "Bloody hell, what did you guys put in her drink?" Ron asked George. "Fred know- no I don't." Everyone looked at them. "But it's going wear off in about 5 minutes." Fred assured. Hermione mumbled something under her breath. "What?" Fred asked and she tried to come up with a excuse but you interrupted her. "She said that she wonders why I like you. And I told you not to tell him!" You whined oblivious to what you had done. Everyone stared and you started laughing again. "You like me?" Fred asked. "Yeah, since our second year." You admitted. "Wait, can she not lie?" Ron asked and Hermione slapped him on the back of the head. "Well that's good because Fred likes you too." Fred slapped George on the back of the head. "What? Besides pranks (Y/N) is all you talk about."
Mirrors:
Harry Potter: Harry had awoken you in the middle of the night to show you something. "What do you see?" Harry asked as you looked in the mirror. "I see me. And you. And Ron and Hermione, the rest of the Weaslys, Neville, Seamus, and the rest of my friends. I see my mum and dad too. And the rest of my family. Everyone is happy and has nothing to worry about." You smiled. "Thanks for showing me, whatever this is."