Leo's Anger (Part 2 of Lies and Liars (ConnorxReader)

Leo let you cry yourself to sleep then stomped out of the cabin. He marched to the Hermes cabin and pounded on the door. "Connor if you don't come out here and explain right now I'll burn this cabin to the ground!" He yelled and Connor ran out the cabin. "Now explain why my sister is crying." Leo demanded. "I kinda said that she was rude and selfish. And that hated her." He admitted. "Nooooo, I thought she got impaled by a swordfish. Why did you say those things?" Leo asked. "Because Travis was teasing me and I lied. I didn't think she'd hear me!" Connor promised. "Well she did! So go fix this! Because I don't think you'd like it if the person your falling head over heals for say those terrible things about you!?" Leo yelled and Connor looked at his feet.

Connor knocked on the door of the Hephaestus cabin hoping you'd answer. You opened the door and tried to slam it but Connor put his foot in the way. "Please, let me explain." He begged. "Fine, wouldn't want to be rude or selfish. And I don't need you to hate me more than you already do, so please explain." You snapped crossing your arms. "I only said those things because Travis was teasing me about liking you and I lied." He told you. "No, the Connor Stoll I know may be a lot of things, but he's not a liar. And what hurts the most is that I thought we were friends." You said with tears threatening to fall. "And tell Travis to stop dying my hair." You slammed the door in his face.