Corrections

You were helping Leo with a project in Bunker 9 when he made a mistake. "Leo, that part is supposed to go there." He got frustrated when you corrected him. "How do you know? I'm the son of Hephaestus, remember." He said harshly. "Well you were explaining it to me and you said that this should be over here." You told him. "Why do you always correct me?" He asked. "I don't, but I'm also never wrong." You said. "Yes you are! You make mistakes just like everyone one else!" He scolded. "Name one time." You said crossing you arms. "Remember that time you told me it was Pipers birthday?" He asked. "That was Katie from the Demeter cabin and she honestly thought that it was her birthday." You reminded him calmly. "Ugh! Why d you have to be so cocky and stupid all the time!?" He yelled and you were taken aback. "So now I'm stupid because I was trying to help?" You asked and left before he could say anything. You walked into the Aphrodite cabin and slammed the door. Piper walked over to you with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Apparently I'm stupid." You told her. "Who told you that?" She questioned, still puzzled. "Leo." Piper gasped. "He did?" You just nodded. "Go to the Hades cabin and tell Nico that it's code green. He'll know what your talking about." She ran out the cabin before you could say anything. You walked to cabin 13 and knocked on the door. Nico groggily answered. "Piper told me to tell you that it's code green." You said and he grabbed your hand and shadow traveled to the big house. "Chiron. Code green. Be right back." He said and shadow traveled again. This time you were outside Starbucks. He dragged you in and made you sit at a table while he went up to the counter. He came back and handed you a latte. "What's code green?" You asked between sips. "It means get you coffee before you kill someone." He said. "What happened anyway?" He asked. "Leo told me I was stupid." You informed him. "Really?"
"Yeah."
||Meanwhile...||
"Leo, why did you flip out on her like that?" Piper asked. "I don't know, but she corrected me and I got frustrated."  He told her. "Well, only girl can flip out on people like that when they have their periods." Piper said putting a hand on his shoulder.
I don't feel like finishing this so I'll make a Part 2 later.