The Argo 2 Scandal

S/t- skin tone
H/t- hair type
H/l- hair length

The cyclops walked around the group to pick his first victim. His eyes fell on Nico and Leo. He was going to throw double blades. You saw an opportunity. You ran to push Leo into Nico to get them both out the way. You were a second to slow. You pushed Nico out the way but Leo's shoulder was impaled. You watched him die in minutes and it was your fault. You. Killed. Leo. You could never be a whole again.

You woke up in a cold sweat with tears running down your cheeks. You snuck out of your room, trying not to wake Coach Hedge. You knocked on Leo's door knowing he probably wouldn't be there. You cracked open the door and found an empty room. You climbed in the bed and fell into a dreamless sleep. Leo came in the room since he decided to sleep in his own bed tonight. He saw a s/t arm sticking out from under his blankets. He lifted them and saw your h/l, h/t, h/c hair all around your head. He softly shook you awake. "Y/n. Y/n wake up." Your eyes fluttered open revealing your e/c colored eyes. Your eyes started to tear up remembering your dream. You hugged him and he rocked you back and forth comforting you. "It's going to be okay, okay? Now tell Mcshizzle what's wrong." He said. "Y-you d-died and I-it wa-was a-a-a-all m-my f-f-fault." You cried ignoring his joke. You told him your entire dream about trying to save both him and Nico but killing him in the process. He rubbed your back and assured you that he was not dead. He pulled you into a hug and pulled you both down. You fell into another dreamless sleep knowing nothing was going to get you in while you were in Leo's arms.
"Hey Leo I was wondering if-GET YOUR GREASY PAWS OFF MY SISTER!" You woke up and fell off the bed. Percy picked you like a sack of potatoes. "Put me down! And if not put me on my bed so I can go back to sleep!" You yelled pounding his back. He sat you down on your bed. "Now now y/n, we don't do the frickle frakle at such a young age baby sis." Your eyes widened and you felt lots of heat rise to your cheeks. "Nuh uh, I had a nightmare." You said defensively. "Well you could have come to my room." Percy reminded. "I heard giggling and I didn't want to interrupt you and the pillow pet, IF, you know what I mean." You said wiggling your eyebrows. Percy started blushing. "Not like that!" And you walked out the room. "What do you mean?" (🎶what do you mean, when you wanna say yes but you gotta say no?🎶 Sorry, had to add that) Percy asked running after you. "Figure it out you dirty minded freak!" You yelled, running into the main hall. "What's going on guys?" Piper questioned. "Y/n did the fric-" Percy started but you interrupted him. "Percy implied that he did the frickle frackle with his panda pillow pet." You said calmly and everyone burst out laughing. "This is scandalous!" Hazel exclaimed...

Did you TOTALLY fangirl watching that video?

What do you want to Ask Leo?