Please Leave Hecate Alone

You have the blessing of Artemis so you have a wolf (sorta like Reyna's dogs) named Cobalt that you can communicate with. She follows you everywhere(unless you don't want here to and she would wander around till you summoned her) and follows your orders to the word (no matter how much she may want to tear someone apart *cough* Octavian).
"Leo, you need to stop insulting Hecate. Something bad it going to happen." You warned and Cobalt snapped in agreement. "Stop worrying, what's a D-list goddess going to do me? See you later." He said as he walked to the Bunker and you went to train. You hadn't see him after and it was time for the campfire. You were walking through the woods to the Bunker when you heard a soft meow. "Cobalt, did you hear that?" You whispered as you moved toward the sound. "This better not be a cyclops." You mumbled as you stepped into a clearing. You saw a brown ball of fuzz and as you considered picking it up, Cobalt ran over and picked it up like a mother wolf carries her cub. "Cobalt! You're gonna scare it!" You said taking the kitten. It was a beautiful chocolate brown color and it had eyes that matched. You took him back to the Poseidon cabin with Cobalt following growling about dirty street cats. You put the kitten on your bed and he kept snuggling against your leg. Cobalt sniffed the kitten and nudged you with her cold nose. "Jeez, your nose is cold!" You jumped. "What do you mean the kitten smells like Leo?" You asked. "Leo?" You asked the kitten and he seemed to nod. "I told you so!" You said picking him up and you walked out. "We are going to the Hecate cabin." You told Cobalt as you knocked on the cabin door. "Hey Lou! Could you help me with something?" You asked and she stepped aside letting you into the cabin. You placed kitten Leo on a table and she gave a strange look. "It's Leo." You said and she snickered. "Offended Mom?" She asked and you nodded. "Drink this." She said putting a bowl in front of kitten Leo. "He should be fine by this time tomorrow." She said. "This happen often?" You asked with an eyebrow raised. "Oh yeah. You wouldn't believe, we get mice, rats, birds, doe, pigs, we even got a lion one time." She said and you giggled.
You were at breakfast and Leo was snuggled in your hair. "Y/n? Why is there a cat in your hair?" Percy asked. "It's Leo, he offended Hecate and now he won't get of my head unless he's on my shoulder." You told Percy. "He's lucky I don't put an arrow through him." You said and Leo let out an alarmed meow.