Confessions

This was requested by Mazewizard2000
It all started started with a simple conversation.
"Me and Connor would make a much better prancing team than you and Leo." You told Travis and Leo scoffed. "Yeah right! We would make a much better team than you guys!" Leo said and you smiled. "Would you like to test that theory Valdez?" You asked and he nodded. You just left dragging Connor out the room with you. You went to Cecil (another Hermes kid, he was in Blood of Olympus) and asked him for a big bag of ice. He gave it to you and you walked away telling Connor the plan. You put the ice in the beds in the Hecate cabin. Then you told Lou Ellen that is was Leo and Travis' idea to do that and she should give them cat ears. She happily obliged and you walked up to Leo who now was sporting cat ears that matched his hair with pink in the middle. "That's 2: me and Connor 0: you and Travis." You said. The next morning you woke up to Percy screaming as he ran around the cabin stepping on Legos. "Nice one Valdez." You muttered to yourself.
It went on for weeks.
Connor told you to meet him in the secret back room of the Hermes cabin. You walked in and the door slammed behind you and locked. You looked up and locked eyes with Leo. "Sup Valdez." You said barely managing to avoid blushing. "Hey." He replied. Suddenly, Nico shadow traveled in the room and handed you each a slip of paper. "Read this. And I'm doing because I'm getting paid, not because I care." He informed and shadow traveled out. You opened the slip just as Leo was. (You are italics, Leo is bold and both is Connor/Travis.)
I think you should tell Leo how you feel
You have to admit your feelings to y/n
I can't, what if he rejects me? It would ruin our friendship and I can't lose him.
I don't want to. I doubt someone as amazing as her would feel the same.
How do you know he doesn't like you too?
What if she does, and you just can't accept that?
Because why would someone as great as him like someone as boring as me? I'm about as great as Drew.
She- I- great, you just rendered me speechless.
I thought you were smarter than this, you're great and you need to tell him.
Hahaha, but you need to tell her.
I can't tell him because I love him.
I can't tell her because I love her.
You looked up at the same time that Leo did and you just stared at him with disbelief. Finally a huge grin grew on your face and you ran over and hugged him. "I have to stop being so scared all the time." You said and he smiled. "Hey y/n?" You let go and looked at him. "Yes Leo?" You replied. "I'm hungry." You punched him on the shoulder. "You just ruined the moment Leo."