Slapped

You went to go see Leo the night after he sang to you. You opened your cabin door and Leo was there. "We're done." He said. "What?" You asked very confused. "We're over, I found someone better." You gave him a glare so scary that Jason walked up and actually got scared. You were done crying. "Go." You said calmly before you could explode. Leo walked away and Jason stepped forward. "I'm kinda scared of you now cause of that look you just gave him." You laughed and all the anger that was just in your e/c eyes melted away.
You had seen Leo multiple times and he was acting weird. He wasn't constantly fiddling with something, he basically didn't do anything he normally did. You went to cabin nine and opened the door. You found Calypso sitting on Leo's lap, playing with his curls while he kissed her neck. "So sorry to interrupt, but could I borrow Leo for a minute Calypso? I promise not to make any moves on him." You said and she just nodded and got off Leo's lap. You and Leo walked out off the cabin. "I'm not sorry, but are you ok?" You asked. "I'm fine but what your problem!" You were startled not at his sudden outburst but because he yelled at you. Leo never yelled at you. It didn't matter how mad he got but he never yelled at you. "You are my problem! You changed! You just yelled at me for Apollo's sake!" You stomped off and passed Nico. You sat down on your bed in the Poseidon cabin and Nico walked in. "What's the matter?" He asked concern fulling his dark eyes. You sighed and closed you eyes, pulling his hair into a man bun without realizing(you played/fiddled with hair when you were upset). "I would tell you, but I don't need you killing anyone." He chuckled and you opened your eyes, fully studying all of his facial features for the first time. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. "I'm just thinking." You said. "But you should wear your hair up more often, you could make anyone fall in love with you with that face." You said. "What about you? You're looking at me right now." He stated. "Well maybe I just haven't looked at you long enough." You stared at him and he pulled his hair back over his face. "Nooooo! Where did the love of my life gooooo?" You joked and you and Nico started laughing. Percy ran into the room hearing an unfamiliar laugh. He saw Nico laughing and got confused. "What's going on?" He asked. "The love of my life is gooooonnnnneeeeee!" You fake cried and started laughing again. "Leo?" Percy asked. You grabbed a pillow. "Yeah! Him too! I was joking about Nico the first time! But Leo just ruined my life! I didn't want to say anything because Nico will probably kill him now! But he ruined my liiiiiife." You started out yelling, hitting Percy with a pillow but by the end of your rant you were crying and Nico pulled you into a hug. "It's ok. I won't kill him if you don't want me to." He said rubbing your back.
You heard a knock on the door the next day and Calypso was standing there. Before you could say anything she slapped you. She slapped you. She. Slapped. You. You slapped her back. "Who do you think you are?! Do you think that because you're a goddess that you're better than me?! You said punching and slapping her. Suddenly, mid-slap a crack appeared bellow her and she fell in. You looked up and saw Nico holding his hands out. He saw you looking at him and put his hands down whistling like he didn't just plunge a goddess into the ground. Chiron was behind Nico watching the whole thing with the rest of the camp. "Y/n, I'm going to arrange for you to stay in Poseidon's under sea palace for a few days." He said and turned to Nico. "You won't be punished because whatever she encounters down there will be better than what y/n would have done to her...
        "Can you believe her Dad?! She slapped me! Me! I mean come on!" You ranted while Poseidon listened. He had put his wife and son who's names you forgot in charge of problems. "Is this what it's like having a daughter?" Poseidon asked. You just gave him an, are you kidding me, like seriously, look. "Yes, but I am going to pretend you didn't say that." You replied. "Dad, is Leo going to be changed forever?" You asked a lot calmer, with a hint of fear in your voice. "No, if the spell didn't wear off on its own then Apollo would have cured him by now." You relaxed just chatting with Poseidon a while. "You know, you're just a little charmer. I bet Zeus would let you call him Uncle Z." Poseidon joked. "LET'S TRY! Video chat him or something." You said getting excited. Poseidon pulled up a godly video chat. "Yes brother?" Zeus asked. "Do you like having a son or a daughter better?" Poseidon questioned. "Well that is the one question I don't have an answer to." Zeus stated. "Sup Uncle Z." You said passing the screen and Zeus just shrugged. "Well I got to go Poseidon, talk to you another time." And the chat vanished and you and Poseidon high fived. "I though he was gonna blast me right out the water!"
     You ran into Leo after telling Jason about the uncle z incident. You just hugged him and he hugged you back. "I'm sorry." He said. "You have nothing to be sorry for..."

How do you feel about Nico laughing?

What do you want to Ask Leo?