Serious

You, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Leo were all driving home from the carnival. All of you weren't driving of course, just you. Leo called shotgun so everyone was sitting somewhere in the back. At the carnival, Leo had bought some sort of light-up and music playing contraption. It was flashing brightly. "Leo you need to turn that off, I'm trying to drive and I'd prefer it if I didn't crash into a tree." You said and Leo shrugged. Five minutes later the music became annoying, old, and redundant. "Leo, turn it off." You demanded. "And what if I don't?" He pressed. You rolled down the window on Leo's side and when he looked you snatched the device and threw it out the window. Everyone stared at you as the car became silent except for the buzz you rolling the window back up. "Thanks for making me come, Hazel. I would've missed that." Nico said and Hazel slapped his arm. "Don't worry Hazelnut, I warned him but Leo doesn't like to listen. And stuff flying out the window is part of the (N/N) Driving Experience." You said looking at her through the mirror. Jason snickered and Leo groaned. "Shut it half-priced superman." He grumbled. "Ouch dude."

I almost did this today and I don't drive. I'm that friend that gets annoyed and just takes the object and throws it.