Never Again

Might be some triggers so, yeah, you know, proceed with caution. Daughter of Apollo by the way.
You were napping in your cabin when a dream popped up. Leo was in Bunker 9, crying? As he searched for something in a drawer. He pulled out a dagger and you woke up running out the cabin, hoping you were just jumping to conclusions. You used the blowtorch to open the door, running to where he was in your dream. You burst in the room snatching the dagger right as it pierced his skin. You placed it on a table next to you. You made him sit next to you on the couch as you tended the cut, not bandaging it. You hadn't said a word when you noticed the other cuts. You looked up at him but he wouldn't meet your eyes. You pulled him into a hug as he let the sobs escape his mouth. Finally you pushed him off you still not saying a word. You held up his arms seeing all the cuts around his wrist. He tried to pull his arms away but you had a firm grip on them. You pulled his right arm to your face healing every scar with a soft loving kiss, expressing everything that you couldn't say with words. You did the same with his left and you pulled him back into a hug. "Never again, Leo. You are my everything and I love you too much to lose you." You said as he cried into your shoulder, letting you whisper sweet little nothing's into his ear. Finally you made him look you straight in the eyes. "I won't tell anyone and I won't ask why but you can always come to me." You said before softly kissing him on the lips. After that day you, slowly but surely, pulled him out of the dark hole he was falling into. You were his rope, his light, his angel from above and he vowed to always appreciate you for that.