The Best Hugs

Ok, Seawaternymph you are the best! I'm giving you a virtual brownie for requesting this.
This oneshot was requested by Seawaternymph but I tweaked it a bit. And in the oneshot it's the anniversary of Frank's mothers death. I know, I know, so sad. But you get to choose your own godly parent!
Everyone noticed that Frank was sad today but no one knew why. You were sitting in the g/p cabin alone when the door creaked open. You looked but you didn't see anyone. You looked at the floor and there was a small orange kitten. You picked him up and looked him over. "Aww." You cooed. "Oh, you look sad." You sad looking at the kitten. You cuddled the kitten when Leo stormed in the room. "Look Leo! It's a kitten!" You said lifting the kitten in the air. "Are you ok? You look pissed." You noted. You snuggled the kitten as you thought about why he would be upset. Suddenly you wee hugging a person and you looked and saw Frank. You blushed a bit as he waved. "Sorry, but everyone knows you give the best hugs." You sat there processing what happened while Leo and Frank argued. You caught bits and pieces of the conversation and it was weird; things like, she died today or I will kill you. Finally you stood up. "Stop! Your going to argue my ears off!" You yelled. "Now what's wrong Frank?" You asked and he sighed. "Today is the anniversary of my moms death and I was sad. And you really do give the best hugs." Leo was about to say something when Frank ran out the cabin with Leo on his heel. "That was.....different."