WillxReader

He was the first person you saw when you woke up.

You remembered the boy with sea green eyes picking you up after your (insert least favorite subject) teacher slashed you with her claws. You woke up and saw that you were in an infirmary. You sat up and look around. The first thing you saw once your vision fully cleared you saw a blonde boy with blue eyes cutting bandages with his teeth. "Hi." You said getting up and sitting in the chair next to him. He looked at you mid-bite. You giggled. 'He's pretty cute' you thought. "Hmph." He said. He pulled the bandages out of his mouth. "Hi, I'm Will." He said putting out his hand to shake. "Y/n. Do you think you could tell me where we are?" You asked him. "Oh, camp half-blood." He told you. You were about to tell him that you've never heard of such a place when the door opened. You looked and saw a centaur. You got so scared that you did a backflip right out of your chair and landed on the cot. "Y/n! It's okay." Will assured you. You trusted him so you relaxed. The centaur just gave you a kind smile. "Was she claimed yet Will?" The centaur asked. "Yeah, while she was sleeping. Daughter of Poseidon, descendent of Zeus. It's kinda strange, I've never seen that before Chiron." Will exclaimed. "That's sounds cool, who are you guys talking about?" You asked. "We're talking about you." Will said smiling. "Oh. Is that why I never knew my father or grandfather?" You asked and Chiron nodded. "And you are a second generation Zeus legacy so it is more likely that you inherited his powers but please, don't try to summon a lightning bolt in here." Chiron asked and Will chuckled.
-----A few weeks later-----
'What if Will kissed me?' You thought but blushed. You looked up at Will but he was focused on the TV screen with his arms wrapped protectively around you. You looked back at the tv screen and tension hung in the air as the main characters were kissing. You looked up at Will and he looked down at you but you blushed and looked back down. Will placed his index finger under your chin and tilted your head toward him and kissed you. It was soft and sweet but you pulled away. "Solace, why me?" You asked closing your eyes. You couldn't see it but you felt the warmth that his smile spread across the room. "Well, you obviously don't see yourself the way I do. You're sweet, compassionate, strong, loyal, and a total badass when you want to be. So I choose you, and I will keep choosing you over and over again...

Vote: Percabeth, Solagelo, Jasper/Jiper, or Frazel?

What do you want to Ask Leo?