Lifeguard

Chiron had asked you to be the lifeguard this week because Percy had been the lifeguard for the last 4. "Sure Connor, I guess we could hang out while I'm the lifeguard today." You said since Travis had blew him off to hang out with Katie. You had been hanging out with Connor lately much to your best friend Leo's dismay.
     You were sitting on Connors shoulders when Leo went to talk to you but he saw you bend over. "Hey y/n?" Connor said and you leaned over to face him. "Yes?" You replied. "I, um, it's just that, oh screw this." He placed his hand on the back of your head and pushed you forward, making you kiss him. Leo got mad but he had a plan. "Connor, it's not that I don't like you, just not like that and- OH MY GODS LEO'S DROWNING!" You were telling Connor that you didn't like him when you saw a couples Hecate girls pull Leo out the water. You ran over and put your head to his chest but he wasn't breathing. You started to pump his chest but when that didn't work you started to give him mouth to mouth. You were about to start pumping his chest again but when you tried to pull away Leo's hand pull your lips back on to his. You pulled away and Leo was smiling his goofy smile. "You faked that?!" You yelled. You punched him in the chest and stomped away to nowhere in particular. "Y/n wait!" Leo called after you but you started to run. He grabbed your arm. "What's your problem?" He asked. "My problem? You just kissed me that my problem." You snapped. "You didn't get so mad when Connor kissed you." Leo protested. "And Connor didn't scare me half to death Leo! I thought you were dead! And you were faking it just to get a stupid kiss!? I didn't know what I would've done with myself if you died." Tears started to well up in your eyes. "Oh my gods, I'm sorry. I'll just go and you can finish your date." Leo started to walk off but you grabbed his arm. "I'm not on any date, I was trying to tell Connor that there is someone else before I was so rudely interrupted by someone pretending to die." You said "Well who is it?" Leo asked. "He's a son of Hephaestus." you mentioned "So you like one of my brothers?" Leo asked. "No, I never said that!" You yelled getting annoyed with Leo's stupidity.  "You technically did say that." Leo retorted smirking. "Well how do you know that I didn't mean you?" You hinted. "You like me?" Leo asked his smirk fading. "Shut up." You said blushing and started walking away. "You do like me!" Leo yelling running after you. "Now I never said that did I?" You asked turning to face him. "Well, no but you kinda implied it." He admitted. "Exactly. But I also never said that I didn't." You added. "Wait. So which is it, do you like me or not?" Leo asked confused. "You figure it out repair boy." You said smirking and crossing your arms. Leo pulled you toward him and gave you a soft passionate kiss. When you finally pulled away for the stupid need for oxygen you were smiling. "See, you figured it out. You can be smart when you want to." You said playfully hitting him on the arm. "No, I try not to think, it interferes with being nuts."

Vote: Should I make a WillxReader oneshot?

What do you want to Ask Leo?