Epic Fall

You walked into bunker 9 and saw Leo sitting in front of a table. You crept over to him and tapped his shoulder. You startled him so bad that he fell back in his chair. As he was falling he reached to grab something, anything to stop his fall. He grabbed the first thing he touched; which happened to be you. You and Leo both toppled over and you landed on top of Leo. "Ow, my wrist hurts." Leo complained as he stood up. "I'll take you to the infirmary." You stood up but fell quickly, yelping in pain and grabbing your ankle. Leo quickly helped you up and you both limped to the infirmary pretending you weren't hurt and checking the other.
You were in one bed with your left foot wrapped up and Leo in the other with his right hand wrapped up. "Ok, you sprained your ankle and you sprained your wrist." Will said. "I'm not even going to ask." He added. "She fell on me!" Leo said and pointed at you. You crossed your arms. "After you pulled me down!" You protested as will just cracked a smile. You looked at him. "This isn't as abusive or violent as it sounds. You assured him. "My gods, you two are hilarious!" Will said cracking up. "You know it." You and Leo said at the same time.

Vote: I feel like I say you too much, what do you think?

Leo says no more Ask Leo because he'd much rather go in dates with Y/n.