Flames

I got this idea while I was listening to music.
"Y/n! That wasn't funny! You almost died!" Leo protested. "Leo I think it was hilarious." You said and then started laughing. "What are you guys talking about?" Frank asked. "So there was this one time...
Flashback mode
There was a fire spreading through camp. It wasn't demolishing buildings but it was hurting a lot of campers. Leo was running around helping campers as everyone was accounted for. "Where's y/n?" Chiron asked. Leo panicked and got to her cabin just as the door lit on fire. He ran into the Apollo cabin, picked her up and ran to where the rest of the campers were. Y/n didn't realize what was happening until she saw the cabin on fire. Chiron saw Leo approaching with y/n in his arms and let out a sigh of relief. Leo was asking y/n what she was thinking when she started giggling uncontrollably. "What's so funny?! You almost died!" He protested. "It's just.. I didn't even notice cause.. I was so busy listening to music..." She managed to choke out in between laughing and wheezing.
Back to present time
Leo had to finish telling the story because y/n was laughing so hard. "It wasn't funny!" Leo yelled as y/n continued to laugh. She was too busy laughing to answer. "You guys are hilarious." Frank said and y/n kept laughing. "We know. But it really was funny Leo." You said an he scowled.