Mortal School Part 4

Sorry that I haven't been updating. Homework sucks, doesn't it? But it's FRIDAY so I don't have any homework! On with the story. Is this song NOT about Percy and Annabeth in the entire HOO series?
"Can you believe it's the last day of school?" You asked. The boys nodded their heads. "But I'm so tired." You put your head down and you heard a gasp."Daughter of Poseidon, legacy of Apollo, and blessed by Zephyros?!" You heard Frank mumbled. "I h-have a sister?" Percy mumbled. "Hey, y/n?" Leo whispered. "You looked up at their stunned faces. .are you guys ok? Did somebody get slapped?!" You jumped up trying to see the non-existent assault victim. "Can you sit down?" Jason asked softly. "Are you guys okay? You're scary me." You said. "It's just, you're a demigod." Leo said and Frank, Percy, and Jason gave him that scolding look. "Dude! You can't just drop a huge piece of information like its nothing!" Jason chided. "Wait, you mean like Hercules or Odysseus?" You asked paying the others no mind. "No, I'm just, just me." You said unsurely. "Well me for you is a demigod. Isn't that cool?" He asked. "I mean I guess so,mouth don't most heroes lives end in tragedy?" You remembered. "Who said you have to be a hero?" This time you gave Leo a scolding look. "Do you ever think about what comes out your mouth?" He shrugged. "No, not really." You facepalmed. "But you love me anyways right?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and you turned back to the others. "They're so adorable!" Percy yelled and pulled you into a hug. "Are- I can't believe I have sister! Especially one that's so adorable!" You awkwardly hugged him back as you mouthed a question to Jason: What is happening? He smiled and tapped Percy on the shoulder. "Maybe you should elaborate to her on the fact that you have a sister." Jason nodded and Percy pulled away from the hug but he was still holding your shoulders. You are a daughter of Poseidon which explains itself, legacy which mean some relative is a son or daughter of Apollo, and you are blessed by Zephyros but I have no idea how to explain that. And I'm a son of Poseidon so we are brother and sister!" He pulled you into another hug. "I have a brother?" You asked processing the situation. He nodded. You hugged back this time.